JUET Exam Pattern 2021– Before appearing in any entrance exam candidates must know about its respective exam pattern. This article is going to be useful for all those aspirants who are preparing for JUET as here I’m providing all fractional details about its test scheme. You can have a look on important details mentioned over here:
- Aspirants will be given 150 questions in the exam.
- The test will be of two and a half hours of duration.
- All questions will be objective type only.
- Yes, there will be negative marking. 0.25 mark gets deducted for every incorrect response.
- All questions for PG programme will be of Graduation standard, whereas questions asked for UG programme will be of class 12th
Major Subjects Involved
- General English- 40 Questions
- General Knowledge- 40 Questions
- Numerical Ability- 30 Questions
- Reasoning- 40 Questions
Preparation in a planned manner is highly essential if you’d like to get considerable marks in any entrance test. You’ll get your expected marks only if you have a good level of preparation and robust strategy. One can make a powerful strategy only if he/she has all possible knowledge about the exam pattern and syllabus of JUET.
So, carefully analyze the overview of aforesaid details and start your preparation by following the same.