SBI PO 2022: Those candidates who aspire to work at Bank of India as a Probationary Officer need to clear the SBI PO 2022 recruitment process. It is a multi-stage process that consists of the preliminary exam, main exam, and Group Discussion/ Interview. The application process is expected to begin in the month of August 2022. Aspirants must make sure that they are eligible before filling the application form. The authorities will release the application form in online mode.
In this post, we are going to discuss complete details related to the SBI PO 2022 recruitment.
SBI PO 2022-23 Notification: SBI PO 2022 notification is likely to release very soon.
SBI PO 2022 Calendar
Please check sbi po exam date 2022 to 2023. Current all dates in the table are tentative and we’ll update it after the release of its respective notification.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|SBI PO exam application date 2022 including editing/ modification of application by candidates||3rd week of August 2022|
|Last date of online registration including editing/ modification of application by candidates||1st week of August 2022|
|Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges||1st week of August 2022|
|Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination||2nd week of August 2022|
|Preliminary Examination in online mode||3rd week of September 2022|
|Result declaration of Preliminary Examination||1st week of October 2022|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination||2nd week of October 2022|
|SBI PO exam date 2022
||3rd week of October 2022|
|Declaration of result of main examination||3rd week of November 2022|
|Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview||4th week of November 2022|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||3rd week of December 2022|
|Releasing of final result||2nd week of December 2022|
|Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||2nd week of August 2022|
|Conduct of Pre- Examination Training||4th week of August 2022|
SBI PO 2022 Eligibility Criteria
It is very important for an aspiring candidate to make sure that he is eligible for the post as per the SBI norms. The SBI PO 2022 eligibility criteria are explained below-
SBI PO Age Limit 2022
The age limit is different for the candidates for the various categories.
- For general categories: Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2022 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.2001 and not earlier than 02.04.1992 (both days inclusive).
- The relaxation in the upper age limit will also be given as per the table mentioned below-
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||PWD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (General/ EWS)||10 years|
|Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within 6 months from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment||5 years|
|Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
SBI PO 2022 Application Form
The application form for SBI PO recruitment will release in online mode through the official website only. Those who are eligible and looking to apply may visit the official portal may begin the application process by visit the official portal. The complete application process is explained below.
- First of all, aspirants have to register on the official portal https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- On the official website, aspirants need to find the application form and fill it carefully.
- The details entered in the application form must be accurate. Otherwise, authorities may reject the application form.
- Apart from the details, candidates have to upload a scanned (digital) image of his/ her/ their photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- In case, the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate may edit his/ her/ their application and re-upload his/ her/ their photograph or signature.
- In addition to the details, candidates are required to pay the necessary application fee.
- Candidates should take a printout of the application form submitted and fee receipt for the future requirements.
The application fee is different for the candidates of various categories:
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs. 125/-
- General/ EWS/ OBC candidates: Rs. 750/-
Mode of payment: The application fee can be paid online using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
SBI PO 2022 Admit Card
- Once the application form submission gets over, authorities will upload the SBI PO 2022 call letters/ admit cards on the official website.
- In order to download the admit card, candidates have to provide their registration number and details.
- The information about the online preliminary examination date, time, and venue will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Authorities will not allow any candidate to enter the examination venue without having a valid admit card.
- Apart from the admit card, candidates also need to carry a hard copy of one photo ID proof.
SBI PO 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of SBI PO 2022 is different for the preliminary examination and main examination as given below.
- Mode of examination: Online (Computer-based test)
- Number of questions: 100
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Duration of the exam: 1 hour (20 minutes for each section)
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative Marking: 1/4th mark will be deducted in case of an incorrect answer
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks||60 minutes|
- Mode of examination: Online (Computer based test)
- Type of questions: Both objective type and descriptive type of questions
- Number of questions: 155 questions + Descriptive test
- Duration of examination: 3 hours
- Maximum Marks: 200 marks (Objective type questions) + 50 (Descriptive test)
|Name of the test||Number of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||35||40||40 minutes|
- The descriptive test will be 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks.
- The questions will be in the form of letter writing and essay writing.
SBI PO 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of SBI PO 2022 is quite vast and involves a large number of topics. However, you may check out the important topics for preliminary examination as given below.
- Reasoning Ability: Logical Reasoning, Alphanumeric Series, Ranking/ Direction/ Alphabet Test, Data Sufficiency, Coded Inequalities, Seating Arrangement, Puzzle, Tabulation, Syllogism, Blood Relations, Input Output, Coding Decoding.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Simplification, Profit & Loss, Mixtures &Alligations, Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices, Work & Time, Time & Distance, Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere, Data Interpretation, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Number Systems, Sequence & Series, Permutation, Combination & Probability, etc.
- Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para jumbles, Miscellaneous, Fill in the blanks, Multiple Meaning/ Error Spotting, paragraph Completion
SBI PO 2022 Result
- The result of SBI PO 2022 examination will release in online mode through the official website of SBI.
- Before releasing the result, authorities will also publish the answer keys on the official website.
- In order to check the result, aspirants have to provide their roll number and other registration details.
- Those who will clear both preliminary and main exam will have to go through group discussion and interview.
- The final merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured by the candidate in the main exam, group discussion, and Interview
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the application form will release in online mode only.
No, there is no need to send the hardcopy of the application form submitted online.
Bank may arrange pre-examination training at certain centres for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates in consonance with the guidelines issued by Government of India. It is expected that the training will take place at the following cities – Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Aizwal, Akola, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bareilly, Bhubaneswar, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhopal, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dibrugarh, Ernakulam, Gangtok, Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore, Itanagar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, New Delhi, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Purnea, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Silchar, Siliguri, Shillong, Srinagar, Toora, Tirupati, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vishakhapatnam, Vijayawada.
No, the authorities will not send any hard copy of the admit card by post.
The application form is expected to release in the month of August 2022.