Every year the State Bank of India conducts examination for the post of Probationary Officers for Eligible candidates who want to make a career in the banking sector. The number of candidates giving this prestigious exam is staggering but only a small chunk of them gets through it. SBI PO is a highly competitive banking exam and candidates aspiring to crack it need to plan an effective strategy to ace the exam. In this article, we’ll explain all the major updates and information regarding the SBI PO Application form for the year 2022 thoroughly. Aspirants are recommended to read the entire article if they want to know what the exam entails.
SBI PO Application Form – Highlights
- The Registration will be considered complete only when the fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of the application fee.
- Before applying, candidates are recommended to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- The Exam will go through 3 phases – Pre-Exam, Mains Exam, and Personal Interview.
- Applicants can avail the application most probably from 1st week of April 2022.
- Applicants will have to apply via online mode only. No other mode of application will be permitted by the authorities.
- Applicants must fill the form early as per the date & time mentioned below to avoid the last-minute hassle.
- Only one application should be submitted by an aspirant. In case of multiple entries, the last valid form will be considered and fee for previous ones will not be refunded.
- Candidates should possess a valid and active email ID and phone number for application purpose and other future communications.
Candidates need to submit the application fee for SBI PO as per the category they belong to, which is stated below for their convenience –
|General/OBC||Rs. 600/- only|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100/- only|
Note: the payment of the application fee has to be made online using any of the given – Debit card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
How to fill SBI PO Application Form?
- Applicants need to register themselves first and to do that they need to visit the official website for the concerned link.
- Once the registration is done, pay the required application fee.
- Now login using the registration ID and password.
- Enter the details asked in the application form carefully.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature in the field asked.
- Cross-check the details one last time, edit it if needed.
- Submit the form and keep a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
Only after the successful submission of the application form, candidates are permitted to download their respective admit card from the official website of State Bank of India.