JNTU M.Sc. Admission 2023: Candidates, who have accomplished their Bachelor’s Degree in Science and if are thinking to pursue the Master’s Degree in Science in the desired subjects, can apply for admission into Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad (Telangana).
JNTU publishes the notification every year to offer the admission to the eligible and interested candidates. Here, in the write-up, candidates, who want to take admission for the session 2023-24, have been provided all the details about the eligibility criteria, application form, admission process and important dates.
Table of Contents
JNTU M.Sc. Admission 2023 Important Dates (tentative)
|Sr.No.||Name of the Events||Date|
|1||The Date of Issuing of the Application Forms||To be updated|
|2||Last Date of Submitting the Application Form||To be updated|
|3||Issuing of the Admit Card for Entrance Test||To be updated|
|4||Date of Commencement of the Entrance Exam||To be updated|
|5||Date of the declaration of the result of the Entrance Exam||To be updated|
|6||Last Date of the Completion of the Admission Process||To be updated|
The dates given in the above table are tentative and may change as per the discretion of the University. Candidates need to be updated with the latest admission notification.
Courses Offered under M.Sc. Programme
There are various Post Graduate Courses of Science which JNTU offers to the candidates and they can choose the course as per their choice and eligibility.
Candidates, have been given all the courses provided by the University in the following points-
- M.Sc. (Water & Environmental Science)
- M.Sc. (Satellite Meteorology & Weather Informatics)
- M.Sc. (Geospatial Science & Technology)
- M.Sc. (Environmental Science and Technology)
- M.Sc. (Bio-Technology)
- M.Sc. (Mathematics)
- M.Sc. (Physics)
- M.Sc. (Chemistry)
JNTU MSc 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria gives the details about the requirements of the educational qualification which is mandatory for a candidate should possess. Here, candidates have been given all the details about the eligibility criteria which candidates need to have to be eligible for admission into the JNTU for the Master’s Degree.
Candidates have been given all the details about eligibility criteria of the educational qualification which they must possess to pursue the desired Masters Degree of Science. Here are the different eligibility criteria in the table below for all the courses-
|Sr.No.||Name of the Course||Eligibility Criteria|
|1||M.Sc. (Environmental Science and Technology)||
|2||M.Sc. (Bio-Technology)||Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with Chemistry as one of the main subject with any one of the following: Botany / Zoology / Physics / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Bio-Technology / Genetics|
|3||M.Sc.( Water & Environmental Science)||Any graduate of Science, Forestry, Agriculture or Engineering|
|4||M.Sc. (Mathematics)||Bachelors Degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects|
|5||M.Sc. (Physics)||B.Sc. Degree with Physics and Mathematics as subject|
|6||M.Sc. (Chemistry)||Bachelor Degree with Chemistry as one of the subject|
|7||M.Sc.(Geospatial Science and Technology)||Bachelor Degree with Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Geology / Botany / Environmental Sciences / Forestry / Agriculture as one of the subject / Earth Science|
|8||M.Sc.(Microbiology)||B.Sc. Degree with Chemistry, with two other science subjects and one should be a Life Science|
JNTU M.Sc. Admission 2023: How to apply?
Candidates, who want to apply for the admission, can apply thru the application form which is available on the official website of the University.
- Candidates will have to fill all the required information in the application form and then they need to make the payment of the application fee of Rs. 500/- thru the online mode viz. credit card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- The application fee for the candidates of the reserved category will be Rs. 125.
- Candidates after filling all the details in the application form need to take the printout of the application form and then send that to the Registrar’s office of the University.
JNTU MSc 2023 Admission Process
- Candidates’ admission will be based on the marks attained by them in the entrance examination conducted by the university.
- Candidates’ need to bring more marks than the qualifying marks set by the university in the entrance examination to be qualified for admission.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here