Admission is offered to the candidates into the engineering courses offered by the Jamia Millia Islamia University on the basis of JEE Main exam. Candidates who clear the JEE Main paper I exam can apply for the enrolment into this university. Earlier, JMI EEE (JMI Engineering Entrance Exam) was conducted to select the candidates for the admissions. The application form for the admissions can be obtained through online mode from the month of February 2021 (tentatively). Candidates can find the complete information regarding the JMI EEE 2021 from this post below.
Table of Contents
JMI EEE 2021 Important Dates
Check out the important dates related to JMI EEE 2021 in the table below:
|Availability of online application form
|3rd week of February 2021
|Last date to submit the application form
|4th week of March 2021
|Publication of merit list
|To be notified later
|Commencement of admission process
|To be notified later
|Closing of admission process
|To be notified later
JMI EEE Eligibility Criteria 2021
The candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below to be eligible for JMI EEE 2021:
- Age criteria: The candidate should be at least 17 years old as on 31st December on the year of admission (2021).
- Academic qualification: Applicants who have passed their class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or those with a 3-year diploma in the relevant branch are eligible. A minimum qualifying marks of 55% is also required.
- Other criteria: Candidates appearing in their class 12th exam in the year 2021 are eligible to apply too given that they clear the exam with the prescribed marks before the admission.
- Entrance exam: A valid score in the JEE Main Paper I is also mandatory for admission.
JMI EEE 2021 Application Form
Complete application process for JMI EEE 2021 will be done through online mode. Candidates need to visit the official website of the Jamia Millia Islamia University www.jmicoe.in in order to obtain the application form.
- Applicants will be able to fill their application form by providing their basic personal details such as name, date of birth, nationality, gender, category, etc.
- Academic, contact and other details like qualifying exam passing year, marks obtained, email id, phone number, etc will also be asked in the application form.
- Candidates’ photograph and signature should also be uploaded into the application form in scanned format.
- While providing details in the application form extreme care should be taken to avoid any mistakes.
- Incomplete application form or application form with any incorrect detail will be rejected summarily.
- Once all the details are provided into the application form, the candidates can submit it online.
- The candidates should keep one copy of the submitted application form with them for future reference.
- There is no need to send the printout of the form or any other document to the university.
- The application fee for the JMI EEE 2021 will be Rs. 550/- and will be non-refundable.
- Candidates will be able to make payment of the application fee via online mode using debit card/ credit card or net banking or offline through SBI challan.
JMI EEE Merit List 2021
- Based on the performance of the candidates in their JEE Main paper I exam, a merit list will be prepared.
- Only those candidates who submit their applications in time will be considered while drawing the merit list.
- The authorities will upload the merit list on the official website of the university that can be checked by the candidates.
- Candidates with their names in the merit list will then be invited to attend the further rounds of counseling and admission.
JMI Admission Process 2021
- Candidates shortlisted for the admissions will be communicated about the schedule and detailed process of the same through the website of the university.
- The applicants will be allowed to provide their choices for the course specialization.
- Based on their choices, their ranking and the availability of seats, the candidates will be allotted the seats.
- Documents of the candidates will also be verified along with their eligibility.
- Those who get their documents and eligibility verified successfully will be granted final admission.
- Finally selected candidates then need to complete the rest formalities of admission like fee payment, document submission, etc.
JMI EEE 2021 FAQs
Ans: The JMI University does not conduct any entrance exam anymore for B.Tech admission. Enrolment in this course is offered on the basis of JEE Main paper I exam.
Ans: The application fee once submitted cannot be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are suggested not to make any requests regarding the same.
Ans:The candidates who fail to report for the admissions in the given time period will be considered as disqualified and will not be granted admission at any condition.
Ans: Other that JEE Main exam, there is no other gateway for admission to the JMI B.Tech course.
Ans: There is no way in which you can fill or submit the application form offline. The application form will only be released on the JMI University’s official website.
Ans: No call letter will be sent to the candidates to attend the admission round. Details about it will only be sent through the official website.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here