Admission into the MBBS course offered by JIPMER is done on the basis of candidates’ NEET ranking. Candidates who score good marks in their NEET exam can provide their choice for JIPMER college at the time of counseling. Basic eligibility for the JIPMER MBBS course is to qualify the NEET exam. Candidates who are allotted a seat in JIPMER need to submit an online form after which they can report to the college for admission. Get more details about JIPMER MBBS 2024 admission from this article below.
Table of Contents
JIPMER MBBS Important Dates 2024
The important dates for JIPMER MBBS 2024 are given as follows:
|Declaration of NEET result||To be notified later|
|Commencement of counseling by MCC||3rd week of October 2024|
|Last date of counseling||3rd week of October 2024|
|JIPMER online application form release date||3rd week of October 2024|
|Last date for submission of the application form||3rd week of October 2024|
|Reporting for admission||3rd week of October 2024|
|Beginning of class||1st week of November 2024|
JIPMER MBBS 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Check out the basic eligibility criteria for JIPMER MBBS 2024:
- The candidates should complete 17 years of age at the time of admission or on or before 31 December 2024.
- A pass in class 12 or an equivalent exam with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology is required.
- The candidates should clear the NEET exam in order to be eligible for JIPMER MBBS admission 2024.
JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2024
Candidates who are allotted a seat in JIMPER as per their NEET ranking can apply for admission in online mode. The online application form will be made available on the official website of JIMPER.
- Candidates will have to provide their course details, personal details, and educational details in the application form.
- Photographs and signatures of the candidates should also be uploaded into the application form in the scanned format.
- Once all the details are provided in the application form, it can be submitted by the candidates along with the prescribed admission fee.
- Fee payment can be done from the fee payment website of SBI and once submitted, it will be non-refundable.
- Upon successful submission of the application form, the candidates should take its printout and keep it with them for future reference.
JIPMER MBBS 2024 Admission Process
- Candidates will be given admission to MBBS courses offered by JIPMER on the basis of their NEET 2024 score.
- Counseling will be conducted by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), and Government of India (GoI).
- Candidates need to provide their choice for JIPMER Puducherry or JIPMER Karaikal during the exercise of seat options in the online counseling.
- Complete information on the schedule of counseling and seat allotment procedures will be made available on the MCC website www.mcc.nic.in.
- Final admission to JIPMER is subject to the verification of original documents, approval of the medical board, and payment of the prescribed fees.
Check out the list of certificates to be submitted at the time of admission (original & one self-attested photocopy):
- Three passport-size recent color photographs
- Identity proof
- Admit Cards of NEET issued by NTA
- Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA
- Provisional allotment letter generated online
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or Class 10th Certificate)
- Printout of the submitted application form
- Admission Fee payment receipt
- ID card form
- Hostel application form (if applicable)
- Statement of marks of the qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied or Migration Certificate.
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Character and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institute last studied
- Residence Certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar/ Aadhaar card
- A Community Certificate, recently obtained from the competent authority for OBC/ SC/ ST candidates
- Income & Asset Certificate for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) candidates
- The Residence or Employer Certificate as required, for Puducherry residents
- Medical Certificate from the authorized center
Frequently Asked Questions
Admission of the candidates will stand canceled.
A penalty of Rs.10,000/- in addition to forfeiture of fees paid at admission will be charged.
4 years and 6 months followed by 1 year of Compulsory Rotatory Internship
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here