Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022: The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will be conducting state-level Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 exam known as PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination). The class 10th students who wish to get admissions into the diploma engineering institutes of Jharkhand can apply for this exam. The online application form has been released on 9th May 2022 and the exam will be held on 19th June 2022. The candidates can get the complete details of the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 such as exam pattern, application form, admit card, result, etc from this article.
Latest: Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 application form has been released on 9th May 2022.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Important Dates
The important dates of PECE Exam 2022 are given in the table below.
|Availability of application form||9th May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||23rd May 2022|
|Issue of admit card||4 Days before exam|
|Examination date||19th June 2022|
|Declaration of result||August 2022|
|Commencement of counselling||August 2022|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must fulfill these eligibility requirements before applying for PECE exam 2022:
- Aspirants must be a permanent/ local resident of Jharkhand.
- There is a lower age limit of 17 years as on 1st July 2022 for the candidates who wish to get enrolled into mining engineering branch. There is no age limit for other courses.
- The aspiring candidates should have passed their class 10th or equivalent exam with a minimum aggregate of 35% marks.
- The appearing candidates who will pass before the date of counseling are also eligible.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2022
The PECE Exam application form is now available on the official website of JCECEB jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. In the application form, the important information related to personal and educational details of the candidate will be asked. Along with providing these details, scanned copies of photograph and signature of candidate will also be uploaded into the application form. The filled-in application form complete in all respects should be submitted along with the application fee. The application fee for General/ OBC candidates will be Rs. 650/- and for SC/ ST/ female category candidates, it will be Rs. 325/-. The application fee submission can be done via debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the Jharkhand Polytechnic exam 2022 is given as:
- Duration of exam: 2:30 hours
- Medium of exam: English and Hindi
- Type of questions: Objective type
- No. of questions: 150
- Total marks: 150
- Marking scheme: +1 mark for each right answer and -0.25 marks for each wrong answer
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 will be based on the curriculum of class 10th. The questions will be asked from the topics of the subjects of Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
The candidates can follow these preparation strategies in order to score well in their PECE 2022 exam:
- Collect your study material only from authentic books. The standard textbooks of NCERT are the most recommended books for the preparation of PECE.
- In order to complete your whole syllabus in a timely manner, it is suggested that you study according to a time table.
- Try to make your concepts clear. When you get a basic understanding of the topics, you can solve questions of any difficulty level.
- Do revision on a regular basis. Try to make notes while studying as it will help you while you are up for revision.
- After completing your syllabus, you can practice previous years’ solved papers.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card
The candidates will be able to download their Jharkhand Polytechnic admit card from the official website. The admit card is expected to release around one to two weeks before the date of exam. The candidate must carry their admit card to the exam center in order to appear for the exam. The admit card must be preserved till the process of admission is complete.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Result
The Jharkhand Polytechnic result will be announced around 15 days after the commencement of exam. The candidates will be able to check their results through the official JCECEB website by entering their roll number. On the basis of marks secured in the exam, a merit list will be prepared and the candidates will be invited for the counseling as per the merit list.
The counseling of the qualified candidates will be done on the basis of their merit. The candidates will be allowed to choose the institute and course of their choice during the time of counseling. If there remains any vacant seat after the first round of counseling, a second round will be conducted. The candidates who wish to change their institute/ course allotted to them in the first round can also participate in the second round of counseling.
|Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022||Application form|
|Answer key||Official Website|
Jharkhand Polytechnic Contact Address
JCECEB BOARD Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum,
Ranchi [ Jharkhand ] – 834010
Phone : +91-9264473891, 9264473893
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Jharkhand Polytechnic Helpline Number
Helpdesk Mobile No : 9513850008 (Daily operating time will be 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.)
Question: Is it possible to make correction in the application form after submission?
Answer: Changes in application form once submitted will not be possible under any condition. Candidates are advised not to make any request regarding the same.
Question: Is it possible to ask for change in the allotted diploma branch?
Answer: Candidates who are allotted a branch in the first counseling can reappear in the second counseling round if they seek change in the branch allotted to them. No request for change will be entertained after the admission.
Question: How do I know that my registration process is complete?
Answer: Once your registration is successful, an email will be sent to the candidates on the registered email address. After that you can proceed with the application process.
Question: Will the authorities send me the admit card through post?
Answer: The admit card will only be released through online mode and can be downloaded from the official website of the board. No admit card will be sent through post, courier, fax, email, etc.
Question: What if there is a tie between two candidates? How it will be resolved?
Answer: In case two or more candidates score same marks in entrance exam, the ties will be resolved as per the following rules:
- On the basis of marks obtained in Mathematics in entrance exam
- On the basis of marks obtained in Physics in entrance exam
- On the basis of candidates’ date of birth
- On the basis of candidates’ name (alphabetic order)
Question: What documents do I need to carry while reporting for counseling?
Answer: The following documents should be carried by the candidates while reporting for counseling round:
- Mark sheet, passing certificate and admit card of class 10 or equivalent exam
- Permanent resident certificate
- Category certificate, for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates
- Income certificate, for candidates applying for fee waiver
- Disability certificate, for PWD candidates
- One passport size photograph
- PECE admit card
- Seat allotment letter
- Dependence certificate, if applicable