Jharkhand PGET is organized by the NBE (National Board of Examination) every year for admission to courses such as MDS, MD, MS in several private as well as government colleges and universities. A majority of students appear in this exam every year. We are writing this article to furnish the best possible information about Jharkhand PGET such as procedure of application, eligibility criteria, exam date, admit card, exam pattern etc.
Disclaimer- Jharkhand PG medical admission will be done through NEET-PG merit. The post is just written for information purpose.
- Candidates must have a MBBS degree from any recognized college or university across Jharkhand.
- Candidates must have gone through one year of rotating internship till 31st
Jharkhand PGET Application Form: How to Apply?
Candidates are first required to apply for Jharkhand PGET online. Now it is must to remit the application fee and finally the application form needs to be sent along with related documents to the concerned authority before the last date.
- The exam duration will be of 3 hours and 15 minutes.
- There will be only one paper in the exam.
- There will be 200 questions. All questions will be MCQ’s type and language of exam will be English only.
- No negative marking scheme for wrong answer.
Jharkhand PGET syllabus will be completely based on the MBBS syllabus.