Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will release the official notification for Jharkhand ANM 2024. The selection of candidates will be based on the Nursing Entrance Competitive Exam. Please note that there will be the same entrance exam for both GNM and ANM admission. Candidates have to choose the ANM course at the time of the counselling. Interested candidates who want to apply must ensure that they are eligible. The application process will take place in online mode only.
Table of Contents
Jharkhand ANM 2024 Important Dates
The official schedule of Jharkhand ANM 2024 is given in the table below.
|Starting of application form submission in online mode
|Last date for the submission of application form
|To be updated
|Availability of admit card
|4 days prior to the examination date
|Date of examination
|To be updated
|Declaration of the result
|To be updated
Jharkhand ANM 2024 Eligibility Criteria
It is necessary for all candidates to make sure that they are eligible before filling the application form. The eligibility criteria for Jharkhand ANM 2are as follows.
- The minimum and maximum age for admission are 17 years and 35 years respectively. Please note that the age will be calculated as of 31st December 2024.
- Aspirants must have passed 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Biotechnology, Political Science, Economics, History, Geography, Accountancy, Business studies, Sociology, Home Science, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/ English Elective or Science or Health Care Science – Vocational Stream only.
- Those students who qualified in the 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by National Institute of Open School.
- Candidates should be medically fit.
Jharkhand ANM 2024 Application Form
The application process of Jharkhand ANM 2024 entrance examination has been commenced online. Those interested candidates who want to apply need to fill and submit the application form through the official website. The complete process of application form submission is explained below.
- First of all, interested and eligible candidates have to visit the official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) i.e. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- On the official website, aspirants have to register by providing some of their basic details such as name, phone number, email address, etc.
- Once registered, candidates will be able to login using email address and phone number at the time of registration.
- Candidates have to provide their complete academic, personal, and contact details after logging-in.
- Along with the details, aspirants have to upload scanned images of their passport size photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression.
- It is also compulsory to pay the necessary application fee while submitting the application fee.
- Candidates must take a printout of the application form submitted and fee receipt for future references.
- The application fee is the same for all candidates i.e. Rs. 450/-
Mode of payment: A candidate can pay the application fee online using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
Jharkhand ANM 2024 Admit Card
- The exam authority will release the admit card four days prior to the examination date.
- Only those candidates will be able to download the admit card who will submit the application form and fees before the last date.
- To download an admit card, candidates have to provide their registration details.
- An admit card consists of details such as date, time, and venue of the examination.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to carry a printout of admit card and one photo ID proof at the time of the examination.
Jharkhand ANM 2024 Exam Pattern
It is important for candidates preparing for the exam to know and understand the exam pattern. The pattern of Jharkhand ANM is explained below.
- Mode of examination: Offline (Pen and Paper based examination)
- Type of questions: objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 150
- Language of questions: Questions will be asked in English and Hindi language
- Maximum Marks: 150
- Marking Pattern: Each question will carry 1 mark
|Number of questions
Result and Merit List
- The result of Jharkhand ANM examination will be declared in online mode only.
- Candidates have to visit the official website in order to check their result.
- Along with the result, authorities will also release a merit list of candidates selected for admission.
- The merit list will be based on candidate’s marks in the entrance exam.
- Those candidates who will get their names on the merit list will be invited to part in the counselling process.
- In case two or more candidates have equal marks then candidates with more marks in biology will be selected. In case the tie continues the candidates will better marks in chemistry will get a better merit position.
Jharkhand ANM 2024 Counselling
- In the counselling process, only those candidates will be invited who will clear the entrance exam with flying colours.
- During the counselling process, candidates will be asked to provide the choice of colleges in which they are looking to study.
- At the time of counselling, aspirants have to bring their original documents before counselling committee for verification.
- The allotment of seats will take place on the basis of marks secured by candidates in the entrance exam and choice filled during counselling.
- The admission will be confirmed after the verification of documents and payment of admission fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: In which city the Jharkhand ANM exam will be held?
Answer: This exam will be held in Ranchi city of Jharkhand.
Question – 2: Do I have to send the printout of application form after submitting the same?
Answer: No, there is no such requirement to send the printout of application form submitted.
Question – 3: Will I get the admit card by post after submitting the application form online?
Answer: No, the exam authority will not send admit cards by post or any other offline medium. All candidates are required to download the same through the official website.
Question – 4: What is the duration of the ANM course?
Answer: The duration of this course is 2 years.
Question – 5: How many questions will be asked in the Jharkhand ANM examination?
Answer: A total of 150 questions will be asked in the examination.
Question – 6: Can you provide the seat matrix for ANM course in government colleges in Jharkhand?
Answer: The seat matrix for ANM course in government colleges in Jharkhand are as follows.
|Name of institute
|Number of seats
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here