IPU CET Law Application Form: Presently, it is expecting that IPU CET Law application form will be accessible from November. Eligible candidates, willing to get admission into Law program offered by associated colleges of Indraprastha University, can apply before the given timeline. Through this post, I’m sharing here information related to IPU CET Law application process.
Upon completion of the registration process for IPU CET Law, candidates will receive a registration ID and password, which will be used for future login and completing all other application formalities. Candidates may read this post in order to collect all associated information of IPU CET Law application process.
- Candidates first need to recognize that they are meeting with all eligibility criteria. Once they find themselves eligible, they may proceed with applying for IPU CET Law.
- They need to have a genuine email ID and mobile number in order to apply for IPU CET Law entrance test.
- Post registration, the login Id and password will be sent to candidates’ respective email ID.
- Candidates need to use the login credentials in order to login to their account.
- They need to keep their signature and photograph of the specified dimensions ready in prior of making application for IPU CET Law.
- Further, candidates are required to make payment of application fee either in online or offline mode.
- Before submitting the form, candidates need to carefully verify all the details furnished by them in the form. The form, submitted before the given deadline, will be accepted only.
How to Apply for IPU CET Law?
- First of all candidates need to click the official link of IPU CET Law application form as provided below.
- Further, they need to provide details such as their name, email ID, date of birth, mobile number etc.
- They will receive their login credentials to their respective email ID.
- Upload signature and photograph of the requisite size.
- Hit the Submit button.
- Make payment of fee either in online or offline mode.
|Category of Candidates||Application Fee (in Rupee)|
|For General||Rs. 1000|
Candidates can make payment of aforesaid amount by using one of the modes given below:
- Online Mode: They can either make payment with using credit card, debit card, net banking or paytm.
- Offline mode: Or else, they can make payment through demand draft or bank challan.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here