Are you looking for admission to FPM (Fellow Program in Management) at IIM, Tiruchirappalli? Well, if so then I’d like to inform you that the official notification regarding IIM, Tiruchirappalli FPM admission has announced and as per the notification last date to submit the application form will be notified shortly. Candidates are instructed to go through this article for collecting all possible information associated with IIM, Tiruchirappalli FPM admission which includes its eligibility criteria, how to apply, important dates, selection procedure, selection procedure etc.
IIM, Tiruchirappalli FPM Admission Important Dates
According to the official notification, the important dates related to IIM, Tiruchirappalli FPM admission is as follows:
- Last date to submit the application form: —
IIM, Tiruchirappalli FPM Admission Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates need to meet with one of the following criteria to become eligible for admission to FPM program offered at IIM, Tiruchirappalli.
- Candidates having 55% marks in Master degree and 50% marks in bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have scored 55% marks in four year or five year integrated Master’s degree program are eligible to apply.
- Candidates having professional qualification such as ICWA, CA, CS are eligible to apply. ‘
- Candidates who have completed 4 years bachelor’s degree course along with securing at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade point are eligible to apply.
- Candidates having valid score of GMAT or CAT or GRE or GATE or UGC-JRF are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for IIM, Tiruchirappalli FPM Admission?
- Candidates first need to download the application form from the official website.
- Application fee specified by the concerned authority is Rs. 500/-.
- Now candidates are required to download the recommendation letter format. Thereafter, they need to put there two referees name and attach print out of the filled in application form and finally send the same to the Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli. Do not forget to attach screen shot of the NEFT payment method.
IIM Tiruchirappalli Selection Procedure for FPM Program
There are a majority of factors will be considered for admission to FPM program at IIM Tiruchirappalli. These factors are performance of candidates in GMAT/ CAT/GATE/ UGC-JRF/ GRE, work experience, past academic records, aptitude for research and performance in the interview.