HITSEEE 2022 application form has been released on 10th January 2022 in online mode. HITSEEE stands for Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination. It is an Engineering Entrance Exam conducted by the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science to shortlist candidates from UG engineering courses. The examination will be held in online mode. Those who want to apply must ensure that they meet the required eligibility criteria. Go through this post to find complete information related to the HITSEEE 2022 examination.
HITSEEE 2022 Overview
|Name of the exam||HITSEEE 2022|
|Full-Form||Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination 2022|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech and B. Arch|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Authority||Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science|
HITSEEE 2022 Important Dates
The schedule of HITSEEE 2022 is given in the following table.
|Starting of the registration process||10th January 2022|
|End of the registration process||30th April 2022|
|Date of examination||2nd May 2022 to 9th May 2022|
|Announcement of result||16th May 2022|
|Beginning of the counselling||25th May 2022 to 1st June 2022|
HITSEEE Eligibility Criteria 2022
It is compulsory for all candidates to make sure that they meet the following eligibility criteria before submitting the application form. The eligibility criteria for HITSEE Examination 2022 are as follows.
For B.Tech Degree Course
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology Technical Vocational subjects.
- Aspirants must have at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology Technical Vocational subjects.
- Candidates should also have at least 60% marks in Mathematics.
- Those candidates who have qualified with HSC (vocational stream) with engineering / technical vocational subjects and any one or two of the related subjects like Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry are also eligible if they have passed the qualifying exam with a minimum of 50% marks in vocational & related subjects.
For B. Arch Course
- To get admission to the B.Arch course, candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- Aspirants must also clear an Aptitude Test in Architecture i.e. NATA or JEE.
- The date of birth of a candidate should be on or after 1st July 2000.
HITSEEE Application Form 2022
The institute will accept the HITSEEE Registration 2022 in online mode only. There is no other way to submit the application form. The complete process of HITSEE Application form Submission 2022 is explained below.
- To start the process of application, candidates will have to visit the official website i.e. apply.hindustanuniv.ac.in.
- On the home page of the official website, you should click on the apply now button.
- Now, a registration form will display on your screen. In this form, you will have to provide the following details – Name, Email Address, Mobile Number, Password, State, City, Course, etc.
- Then, you should verify your email address and log in to access the main application form.
- In the main application form, you must provide your complete educational, personal, and contact details accurately. A few of the details that you need to enter are Correspondence and permanent address, Nationality, Course preferences, Exam center preferences, Gender, Religion, Educational qualification, Parents’ names and contact information, Marks and percentages, Year of passing, School address.
- Apart from the details, you must also upload scanned images of your passport size photograph and signature.
- The specifications of the documents to be uploaded in the application form are as follows.
|Photograph||100 KB to 200 KB||JPG/ JPEG|
|Signature||100 KB to 200 KB||JPG/ JPEG|
- You will have to pay the necessary application fee in the next step.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form confirmation page and fee receipt for future references.
- The application fee is the same for all candidates i.e. Rs. 1100/-
- All candidates need to pay the application fee online using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
HITSEEE Admit Card 2022
- The admit card for HITSEEE 2022 examination will release soon after the completion of the HITSEEE Registration Process 2022.
- To download the admit card, candidates are required to visit the official website and provide the application number and password generated during registration.
- An admit card will carry important details like the candidate’s roll number, date of examination, examination venue, etc.
- The institute will not allow any candidate to take the exam unless he/ she furnish the admit card along with one photo Id proof.
HITSEEE Exam Pattern 2022
The pattern of the HITSEEE 2022 examination is given below.
- Mode of examination – Online (Computer Based Test)
- Type of questions – Objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of questions – 120
- Duration of examination – 2 hours
- Language of questions – English
|Sections||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|English and General Knowledge||30||30|
|Total||120 questions||120 marks|
HITSEEE Syllabus 2022
The section-wise syllabus of the HITSEEE 2022 is given below.
Physics – Physical world and measurement Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk, Matter, Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Current, Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices
Chemistry – Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Solid State, Structure of Atom, Solutions, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in properties, Electrochemistry, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Chemical Kinetics, States of Matter Gases and Liquids, Surface Chemistry, Thermodynamics, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, Equilibrium, P-Block Elements, Redox Reactions, d and f Block Elements, Hydrogen, Coordination Compounds, s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth Haloalkanes and Haloarences Metal), Some p-Block Elements Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids Techniques, Hydrocarbons Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Environmental Chemistry.
Mathematics – Mathematics – Sets, relations and functions, Complex numbers and quadratic equations, Matrices and determinants, Mathematical induction, Permutations and combinations, Sequences and series, Limit, continuity and differentiability, Integral calculus, Differential equations, Co-ordinate geometry, Three-dimensional geometry, Vector algebra, Trigonometry.
HITSEEE Result 2022
- The result of the HITSEEE examination 2022 will release in online mode through the official website of the institute.
- Candidates will be able to check the results by entering their registration numbers and passwords.
- The result shall comprise of details such as the name of the candidate, roll number, marks obtained, rank secured, etc.
- Those candidates who will secure more than HITSEEE Cut Off marks 2022 will be declared successful.
- The institute will organize the HITSEEE 2022 counselling a few days after the declaration of the result.
- Only those candidates who will qualify the exam will be invited to appear for the counselling.
- The counselling will be held offline. So, all candidates will have to report to the designated venue on the given date and time.
- The admission will be confirmed only after the verification of documents and payment of admission fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: In which mode the application form for HITSEEE 2022 will release?
Answer: The application form will release in online mode through the official website https://apply.hindustanuniv.ac.in
Question – 2: What is the duration of the examination?
Answer: The duration of the examination is 2 hours.
Question – 3: What courses are offered through the HITSEEE examination 2022?
Answer: The courses offered through the HITSEEE examination are B.Tech and B.Arch.
Question – 4: What branches of B.Tech are available at the Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science?
Answer: The following branches of B.Tech are available at the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science.
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Bio Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- CSE (AI & ML) (in collaboration with IBM)
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Information Technology
- IT -Cyber Security (in collaboration with IBM)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering