Department of Industrial Training Haryana invites online application every year for aspirants seeking admission to ITIc/ITIs/ITIs for women across Haryana state. Training is provided under the following scheme:
- Craftsman Training Scheme
- CoE scheme
- Apprenticeship Training Scheme
Number of Seats Available
Haryana ITI Admission Important Dates
|Online application process will start from
|Deadline to apply and submission of application fee
|Deadline of locking choices filled by candidates
There are various engineering and non-engineering trades available at ITI colleges of Haryana state. Some of the trades require 8th pass candidates whereas for another trades the minimum educational qualification is minimum 10th pass.
The minimum age of candidates for admission to any of the trades should be minimum 14 years as on 1st August.
Haryana ITI Admission 2017 Registration Process (for three round of counselling)
For appearing in counselling procedure, candidates need to complete the registration process by following the official web portal of Haryana ITI admission i.e. http://www.haryanaitiadmissions.in. Online application process will start from June onwards. The step of registration are as follows:
- Go to the official web portal and complete the registration process first.
- For registration process, candidates will be required to provide inputs including candidates’ name, gender, category, educational qualification, parent’s name, trades/institute name, mobile number, security question and choose a password.
- After submission of above-furnished details, a user id and password will be sent to candidates via sms.
- Only one time registration is required for attending three round of counselling.
- Upon completion of the registration procedure, candidates need to take printout of the same and keep it safe for future references.
- Candidates need to make payment of counselling fee within two working days otherwise their registration will be cancelled.
After making payment of counselling fee candidates need to log in again and fill choice of trades and courses. They also need to lock their choices as merit list will be prepared based on same only.
Merit List Preparation
Merit list will be prepared by the authority based on numerous factors including educational qualification of candidates, category, seats availability etc.
Based on merit list and choice of courses/colleges filled by the candidates the authority will start seat allotment procedure. Date of seat allotment process will be intimated to candidates through this post after release of its respective notification.
Seat allotment is completely provisional and admission of candidates will be confirmed only after verification of their documents.
Reporting at Allotted Institute
Candidates need to report at their allotted institutes on notified date. They need to produce necessary certificates in original while reporting otherwise their admission would be cancelled automatically.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here