The Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 admit card has been released online and the exam will be conducted on 2nd July 2023. Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak (UHSR) will release the official notification for the same. The admission will be offered in to B.Sc. Nursing (4 years course) and Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing (2 years) courses in various government and private colleges in the state of Haryana. It is a state-level admission process and candidates will be offered on the basis of a common entrance exam. Go through this post to know the complete details related to the Haryana B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023.
Latest: Haryana B.Sc Nursing CET admit card has been released now.
Table of Contents
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 – Overview
|Name of Admission Process||Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023|
|Full Form||Haryana Bachelor of Science Nursing 2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Courses offered||B.Sc. Nursing and Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing|
|Selection Criteria||Common Entrance Test|
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing Important Dates 2023
|Starting of online application form submission||8th June 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||22nd June 2023|
|Availability of the correction window||8th June to 22nd June 2023|
|Releasing of the admit card||28th June 2023 onards|
|Date of common entrance exam||2nd July 2023|
|Display of the category wise merit list||Within 48 hours of the exam|
|Date of counselling||1st week of October 2023|
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2023
Those interested candidates who are looking to apply must make sure that they meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 45% aggregate marks for General Category, 40% marks for SC/BC in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English taken together.
- Aspirants need to have at least passing marks in all subjects.
Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- The age of a candidate should be more than 21 years as on 31st December 2023.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination. Those who have done Metric/ 10+1 in or before 1986 are also eligible.
- Applicants must have obtained a certificate in General nursing and midwifery and registered as RN &RM with any state nurses registration council.
- Only those candidates who will be declared medically fit by the competent Medical Board constituted by PGIMS, Rohtak are eligible for admission.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2023
The application process for both Haryana B.Sc. Nursing Admission and Haryana Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission tool place in online mode only. Those Interested candidates who are looking to apply may follow the steps listed below.
- To begin the process of application, candidates will have to register on the official website i.e. http://www.uhsr.ac.in
- During registration, aspirants will have to provide their basic details like name, email address, phone number, etc.
- The login credentials will be generated after the registration process. You can use these credentials to sign in and access the main application form.
- In the main application form, candidates must enter the following details accurately.
- Personal information – Name of the candidate, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, etc.
- Educational Details – Name of the qualifying exam, Name and address of the school, Marks secured in the exam, etc.
- Contact Details – Address of correspondence, Permanent Address, Phone Number, Email Address, etc.
- Along with the details, it is mandatory for all candidates to upload scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- It is also necessary for all candidates to pay the required application fee.
- You are also advised to take a printout of the application form confirmation page and fee receipt for future references.
The registration cum counselling fee for Haryana B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023 is given below.
- General Category – Rs. 2400/-
- SC/ BC/ EWS/ PWBD Category of Haryana – Rs. 600/-
Mode of payment – Candidates can pay the application fee using Net Banking/ Online Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card. Additional Bank Charges/Tax if any shall be borne by the candidate.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admit Card
- After the scrutiny of Applications, authorities will release admit cards for those candidates who will fill and submit the application form along with the application fee.
- To download the admit card, candidates will have to provide their registration numbers.
- The Centre in which a candidate is to appear will be indicated on the ‘Admit Card’ to be downloaded by the candidates.
- Please note that no No candidate will be admitted to the Examination Hall, unless he/she produces the admit card and one photo ID proof issued by the government.
- The candidates are required to furnish the ‘Admit Card’ at the time of the entry into the Examination Hall and during the course of examination for necessary identification by the supervisory staff on duty.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing Exam Pattern 2023
The pattern of the Haryana B.Sc. Nursing Common Entrance Test 2023 is given below.
- Mode of examination – Offline (OMR Sheet Based Test)
- Number of questions – 180 questions
- Type of questions – Objective type multiple choice questions
- Maximum Marks – 180 marks
- Duration of examination – 3 hours
- Marking Pattern – Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative Marking – Not applicable
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60||60|
|Total||180 questions||180 marks|
Haryana Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing Syllabus 2023
The syllabus of B.Sc. Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing entrance test is given below.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2023
- Physics – Physical world and measurement Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk, Matter, Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Current, Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices
- Chemistry – Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Solid State, Structure of Atom, Solutions, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in properties, Electrochemistry, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Chemical Kinetics, States of Matter Gases and Liquids, Surface Chemistry, Thermodynamics, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, Equilibrium, P-Block Elements, Redox Reactions, d and f Block Elements, Hydrogne, Coordination Compounds, s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth Haloalkanes and Haloarences Metal), Somep-Block Elements Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids Techniques, Hydrocarbons Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Environmental Chemistry
- Biology – Diversity in living world, Reproduction, Structural Organization in Animals and Plants, Genetics and Evolution, Cell Structure and function, Biology and Human welfare, Plant Physiology, Biotechnology and its applications, Human physiology, Ecology and environment.
Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Entire syllabus of General Nursing & Midwifery including Internship i.e. Subject – Anatomy Physiology, Microbiology, Psychology, Sociology, Fundamentals of Nursing, First Aid, Community Health Nursing, Midwifery and, Gynecology, Pediatric Nursing, Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing, Medical, Surgical Nursing.
Result and Merit List
- The result of the common entrance examination will soon be released (within 48 hours) after the examination.
- The result will be declared in the form of a merit list containing the ranks of candidates and marks secured by them in the common entrance test.
- Given below are the minimum qualifying marks for admission to B.Sc. Nursing course in the state of Haryana.
- For General & General EWS category – 50th Percentile
- For PWBD of Unreserved category & General EWS category candidates – 45th Percentile
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, other Backward classes & PWBD category of SC/ST & OBC candidates – 49th Percentile.
- At the time of preparing the merit list, authorities will follow the reservation policy of the Haryana government. According to the policy, the percentage of seats reserved are as follows.
- Scheduled Castes – 10%
- Scheduled Castes (Deprived) – 10%
- BC- ‘A’ (excluding creamy layer) – 16%
- BC- ‘B’ (excluding creamy layer) – 11%
- Person with Benchmark Disability(PWBD) – 05% (Horizontal reservation)
- EWS of General Caste Category – 10%
Counselling and Medical Exam
- Those candidates who will score more than minimum qualifying percentile marks will be invited to participate in the counselling process.
- During the counselling process, candidates will have to provide the choice of colleges as per their preferences.
- The seats are allotted on the basis of candidates’ ranks and choice of colleges filled by candidates during the counselling process.
- Candidates will produce all the relevant certificates in original including registration and counseling fee receipt for verification, a signed printout of their online application form generated from the website at the time of reporting to the counselling.
- The selected candidates at the time of counseling will report to respective colleges for medical examination and fee deposition on the dates fixed by the Counseling Board.
- The candidature of all those candidates will be canceled who will be found medically unfit.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing Document Requirement 2023
The list of documents required for admission is given below.
- Matriculation/ High School Certificate (10th)
- 10+2/ Intermediate/ Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate/ Detailed Marks Sheet
- GNM, B.Sc. Nursing/ P.B.B.Sc. Nursing Certificates/ Detailed Marks Sheet (if applicable)
- Registration with State Nursing Council (if applicable)
- Haryana Resident Certificate (Domicile Certificate)
- Caste/ Category Certificate issued by competent authority of Haryana Govt.
- Certificate of Disability (for PWBD category candidates)
- Character Certificate issued by the School/Institute last attended.
- Income Certificate (Latest of Financial year 2020-21) (The BC / EWS category candidates will have to upload the Income certificate to avail benefit of reservation.)
- NRI Certificate (for NRI category candidates)
- Certificate of Ward of Armed Personnel of Haryana (Issued by Zila Sainik Board mentioning the priority) (for ESM category candidates)
- Certificate of dependent of Freedom Fighter of Haryana. (for FF category candidates)
- For In-Service candidate:- Experience Certificate & NOC (if applicable).
- As Proof of identification Aadhar card / PAN Card / Driving license /Passport / Voter ID, etc
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Will there be any negative marking in the Haryana B.Sc. Nursing Common Entrance Test 2023?
Answer: No, there will not be negative marking in the entrance test.
Question – 2: Is it possible to submit the application form offline?
Answer: No, the application form released in online mode only through the official website.
Question – 3: What is the Haryana B.Sc. Nursing Fee Structure 2023?
Answer: The fee structure of B.Sc. Nursing and Post B.Sc. Nursing in Haryana Government Colleges is given in the following table.
|Name of the Dues||B.Sc. Nursing||Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing|
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 12000/-||Rs. 15000/-|
|Security refundable||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2000/-|
|Total – A||Rs. 13500/-||Rs. 17000/-|
|Registration-cum- Enrolment fees(only payable by new student)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|Sports Fees||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 50/-|
|Youth Welfare fee||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Dr. Radha Krishan Fund||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 100/-|
|Development Fund||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|NSS Fund||Rs. 10/-||Rs. 10/-|
|Holiday Home Fees||Rs. 10/-||Rs. 10/-|
|Youth Red Cross Subscription/ Fee||Rs. 80/-||Rs. 80/-|
|Total – B||Rs. 2750/-||Rs. 2750/-|
|Grand Total (A+B)||Rs. 16,250/-||Rs. 16,250/-|
Question – 4: In which colleges can I get admission to B.Sc. Nursing in Haryana?
Answer: The list of participating colleges is given below.
- Govt. College of Nursing, Safidon
- Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyay College of Nursing, Karnal
- B.D.M. Nursing College, Chhuchhakwas (Jhajjar)
- Bhai Surender Kumar Memorial Nursing School, Jind
- Birender Singh Nursing College, Uchana (Jind)
- Dr. Jai Parkash Sharma Memorial College of Nursing, Yamuna Nagar
- Gandhi College of Nursing, Karnal
- Geeta Niketan Nursing School, Charkhi Dadri
- Florence school & College of Nursing Ballabhgarh, Faridabad
- Happy Child College of Nursing, Mahalna Road, Sonipat
- Haryana College of Nursing, Ellenabad, Sirsa
- Himalayan Institute of Nursing, VPO Kala Amb. (Ambala)
- Indus College of Nursing, Khandi Kheri, Hisar
- KVM Nursing College, Ladhot Road, Rohtak
- Kailash Institute of Health & Medical Science Vill- Chandikotla (Panchkula)
- Lingaya’s Institute of Health Sciences (Nursing), VPO Kawara, Faridabad
- Mahabir College of Nursing, Bullana (Ambala)
- Maharaja Agrasen College of Nursing , Agroha
- Maharaja Agrasen Nursing College, Nuna Majra, Bahadurgarh, Jhajjar
- Maharishi Dayanand Institute of Nursing, VPO Chaudharywas (Hisar)
- National College of Nursing, Dhani Garan Road, Barwala, (Hisar)
- Rachna Institute of Nursing, Nangal Sirohi, Mohindergarh
- R.R.College of Nursing, Wazirpur(Gurgaon)
- R.P. Indraprastha Institute of Medical Sciences, Vill Bastara (Karnal)
- Rural Nursing Training Institute, VPO Barwasni, Hullari More, Sonepat
- Shaheed Baba Deep Singh College of Nursing, Ratia (Fatehabad)
- Shaheed Udham Singh College of Nursing, Ratia, Fatehabad
- Sharbati College of Nursing, Gaushala Road, Mahandergarh
- Sardar Kartar Singh Hayer College of Nursing, Ladwa road, Shahabad Markanda, (KKR)
- Satya College of Nursing, VPO Sisarkhas, Teh. Meham (Rohtak)
- Swami Devi Dayal College of Nursing, Golpura, (Panchkula)
- Swami Vivekanand Nursing College, Jagadhri (Yamuna Nagar)
- Vidyawati College of Nursing, Mahendergarh
- Ved Nursing College (Barauli) Panipat
- Yamuna Institute of Nursing, Vill. Gadhola, P.O. Gadholi, Yamunanagar
- SVM College of Nursing, VPO Baland, Rohtak
- Shri Chamatkari Santji College of Nursing, Girawar (Rohtak)
- Ideal Medical & Education Centre & College of Nursing VPO Singhani, Teh Loharu (Bhiwani)
- Mukhi College of Nursing, Gohana
- Khushi School & College of Nursing, Village Kagsar, Narnaund, Hisar
- Shri Ram College of Nursing, Digrota, Mahendergarh
- Pyarelal Nursing College, Mubarikpur, Jhajjar
- Smt. Shanti Devi College of Nursing, Saharnwas, Rewari
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here