Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Application Form will release online in the month of July 2024. Gujarat Nursing Council (GNC) is the authority that is responsible for managing B.Sc. Nursing Admission in the state of Gujarat. Students should know that notifications for ANM, GNM, and B.Sc. Nursing admission will release simultaneously. There is no provision for an entrance exam. Authorities will shortlist candidates for admission on the basis of the qualifying exam merit list. Go through this post, to get complete information related to the Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2024.
Table of Contents
Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing 2024 – Overview
|Name of the admission Process
|Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing Admission
|Gujarat Bachelor of Science Nursing Admission
|Mode of Application
|Based on Class 12th or equivalent merit list
|Authority managing the admission process
|Gujarat Nursing Council
Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing Important Dates
Aspirants looking to take part in the Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing Admission Process 2024 may check out the tentative dates given in the following table.
|Starting of online registration and purchasing of the PIN
|1st week of July 2024
|Last date of online registration
|Last week of September 2024
|Verification of documents at the help center
|Last week of September 2024
|Releasing of merit list
|2nd week of October 2024
|2nd week of October 2024
Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing Eligibility Criteria
Those interested candidates who are looking to apply for Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing 2024 need to make sure that they meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must have passed HSC or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subject (both Practical and Theory papers). Aspirants must have also passed English as a subject in class 12th or equivalent level.
- Applicants from the general category need to have at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates including physically disabled) in the qualifying exam.
Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Application Form
The Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing Registration Process will take place in online mode only. Authorities will not release any printed application form. In case a candidate doesn’t have access to the internet facility then she can avail the same by visiting the designed centers designed by the admission committee. The step by step process to submit the Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing application form is given below.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website i.e. www.medadmgujarat.org and click on the PIN registration.
- Next, you need to purchase the PIN by clicking on the “Online Pin Purchase” button.
- At the time of purchasing the PIN, you will have to enter a few of the basic details including HSC seat number, candidate name, email id, etc.
Sign in and Fill the application form
- Next, you may log in by entering your User ID, Password, and 14 digit Pin number and then access the main application form.
- In the main application form, you must provide your complete educational, personal, and contact details. The details you are required to enter in the application form are as follows.
- Personal Details – Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Date of birth, etc.
- Educational Details – Name and Address of the school, marks secured in the qualifying exam, marks scored in the qualifying examination, etc.
- Contact Details – Phone Number, Alternate Phone number, Address of correspondence, Permanent Address, etc.
- After that, you will have to upload the scanned images of your photograph, signature, and caste certificate (if any). Make sure you keep the scanned images as per the specifications mentioned on the official website.
- While filling the application form, candidates must take Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing Document Verification Appointment.
- Finally, take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future references.
Candidates will have to pay the application fee at the time of purchasing the 14 digit Pin. The application fee is the same for all candidates i.e. Rs. 200/-
Mode of Payment – Candidates can pay the application fee online using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Document Verification
- Once the application form submission process gets over, authorities will invite candidates for document verification.
- The council will set up dedicated help desk centers for the verification of documents.
- All candidates need to carry their original documents for verification.
- The help center will give a receipt after the successful verification of documents.
Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing Selection Process
- Authorities will select candidates for admission to B.Sc. Nursing course in the state of Gujarat on the basis of the qualifying examination merit.
- Please note that there is no provision for an entrance examination.
- The merit list will be prepared solely on the basis of marks secured by candidates in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology subjects in the qualifying exam (10+2 or equivalent exam).
Merit and Result
- The merit list will be published online through the official website of the council.
- The merit list will consist of ranks of the candidates. You should note that candidates will be ranked on the basis of marks secured by them in the qualifying exam.
- While preparing the merit list, authorities will consider marks scored by aspirants in the theory papers of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Mathematics subject.
- At the time of preparing the merit list, the council will follow the reservation policy of the Gujarat Government. The percentages of seats reserved are as follows.
- Scheduled Castes – 7%
- Scheduled Tribes – 15%
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes – 27%
Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Counselling
- Those successful candidates who will score more than Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing Cut Off Marks 2024 will be invited to participate in the Counselling Process.
- At the time of the counselling, candidates will have to provide preferences of colleges in which they wish to study.
- The seats are allotted on the basis of candidate’s ranks in the merit list and choice filled during the counselling process.
- The admission is confirmed after the verification of documents and payment of fees.
- You should note that the counselling will take place in multiple rounds. The final mop-up round will also take place in case the seats remain vacant after all rounds of counselling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Can you provide the list of government colleges in which can I get admission to Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing?
Answer: The list of government colleges in which you can get admission is given in the following table.
|Name of the institute
|Gujarat Institute Of Nursing
Education And Research
Ahmedabad (Ginera), Govt. College Of Nursing
|Office Of The Principal, Govt. College Of Nursing,
B/H. B.J.Medical College, Civil Hospital Campus,
Asarawa, Ahmedabad – 380016.
|Government College Of Nursing,
|JAMNUR Office Of The Principal, Govt. College Of Nursing,
G.G.G Hospital Campus, Jamnagar – 361008
|Government College Of Nursing
|Sir.T. General Hospital Campus, Jail Road,
Bhavnagar – 364001
|Government College Of Nursing,
|Government College Of Nursing, New Civil
Hospital Campus, Majura Gate, Ring Road, Surat, 395001
|Government College of
Nursing, Siddhpur. Patan
|Dethali Cross Road Nr Circute House, Siddhpur
|Government College Of Nursing, Vadodara
|M. S.University Of Baroda
|Vaccine Institute Campus, Old Padra Road, Vadodara 390015
|Government College Of Nursing, Dharpur. Patan
|Govt. College of Nursing, Dharpur.
|Government College Of Nursing, Rajkot.
|Government College of Nursing Rajkot, P.D.P.U. Hospital Campus,Mochi Bajar,Jamnagar Road, Rajkot
Question – 2: I am a male student, can I apply for Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing Admission?
Answer: Yes, both male and female candidates can apply. However, only 10% seats are reserved for male candidates.
Question – 3: Is it possible to submit the Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing Application Form in offline mode?
Answer: No, all candidates need to fill and submit the application form in online mode only. Authorities will not accept the application form in any other mode.
Question – 4: Can you please provide me the official contact details for B.Sc. Nursing Admission in Gujarat?
Answer: The official contact details of the Admission Committee are as follows.
- Address – Office of Admission Committee for PNAMEC, Ground Floor, GMERS Medical College, Civil Hospital Campus, Near Pathikashram, Sector-12, Gandhinagar – 382016, Gujarat, India
- Mobile – 9979710460, 9979752268 (Time: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm)
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here