The process of admission into D.El.Ed colleges of Goa state will begin tentatively from the month of March 2023 with the release of application form. Candidates will be selected for admission in these colleges on the basis of their merit in the qualifying exam. It is advised that the candidates make sure that they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying for the admission. Find detailed information related to Goa D.El.Ed Admission 2023 such as eligibility criteria, application process, merit list, admission process, etc from this article below.
Table of Contents
Goa D.El.Ed Admission 2023 Schedule
The tentative dates related to Goa D.El.Ed Admission 2023 are provided in the table below:
|Beginning of filling & submission of application form
|4th week of March 2023
|Last date to fill and submit the application form
|2nd week of April 2023
|Date of skill test
|4th week of April 2023 to 1st week of May 2023
|Display of merit list
|4th week of May 2023
|Commencement of admission process
|4th week of May 2023
|Closing of admission process
|1st week of June 2023
|Admission of candidates in first waiting list
|2nd week of June 2023
|Admission of candidates in second waiting list
|2nd week of June 2023
Goa D.El.Ed Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should meet the eligibility criteria prescribed below to be eligible for Goa D.El.Ed Admission 2023:
- The candidate must be residing in Goa state for last 15 years.
- A pass in class 12th exam with Marathi as a subject scoring not less than 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ ST category candidates) in Marathi and 50% overall is required to be eligible for D.El.Ed Marathi medium course.
- For D.El.Ed English medium course, the applicants should have cleared their class 12th exam with English as a subject and a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ ST category candidates) in English and 50% overall.
- Class 12th exam must be passed in single attempt only.
Goa D.El.Ed 2023 Application Form
The application form for Goa D.El.Ed Admission 2023 will made available at the office of the Principal, District Institute of Education and Training (DIET. Candidates must keep all the important documents ready before they start filling the application form.
- In the application form, the candidates will have to provide their basic personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, category, etc
- Details about class 12th exam such as marks obtained, board name, passing status, school name etc will also be asked in the application form.
- Photograph and signature of the candidates should be provided in the application form at the specified places.
- After providing all the details in the application form, the candidates can submit it along with the copies of important documents.
- A copy of the application form should also be kept safe by the candidates in case of future correspondence.
Photocopies of the following documents should be enclosed and sent with the printout of the application form:
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile/ Residential Certificate of 15 years
- Leaving certificate of last attended institution
- Marks sheets of higher secondary education or equivalent
- Reserved category certificate from the competent authority
- In case of candidates already in service an Experience Certificate as well as No Objection Certificate from the authorizations of the Institute where serving.
- Any other relevant document the candidate feels necessary to furnish
Merit List Preparation
- After scrutiny of the applications received by the institute, the candidates found to be eligible will be called for an interview.
- A list of candidates who clear the interview round will be displayed on the Notice Board in the first week of June 2023.
- The list will be made on the basis of information furnished by the candidates in their application form and performance in oral interview.
- Separate lists will be made for admission to D.El.Ed (English) and D.El.Ed (Marathi) degree program.
- Further process of counseling and admission of the candidates will be done according to their names in the merit list.
Goa D.El.Ed Admission Process
- Admission process of the candidates whose names appear in the merit list will begin as per the schedule decided by the authority.
- Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their merit and choice provided in the application form.
- Such candidates need to report to the allotted institute carrying all their important documents in original and photocopy.
- Documents and eligibility of the candidates will be verified at the institute after which they will be granted final admission.
- Different rounds of admission will be conducted depending on the number of applications received.
Question 1: Can I apply for admission to both D.El.Ed (English) and D.El.Ed (Marathi) degree program?
Answer: Candidates may seek admission for D.El.Ed (English) and D.El.Ed (Marathi) through separate application. However, the candidates will have to choose any one of the two by way of declaration in writing if selected for both.
Question 2: What will be the criteria for admission to D.El.Ed program of Goa state?
Answer: Selection of the candidates for admission to Goa D.El.Ed program is done on the basis of following criteria:
- Percentage of marks secured in the subjects at Higher Secondary exam
- Proficiency of the candidates in various extra-curricular activities such as Drawing, Music, Singing, Games/ Sports, etc
- Proficiency in Computer Education
- The candidate’s participation in the above activities as well as activities like Speech-Writing, Cultural Programmes, N.C.C., N.S.S etc
- Teaching Experience
- Performance in oral interview
Question 3: What will be the cost of application form?
Answer: The candidates can obtain the application form from DIET, Porvorim by paying an amount of Rs. 200/-.
Question 4: What if I fail to report for the admission process?
Answer: The candidates who fail to report for the admission process, their candidature will be cancelled and they will forfeit their seats.
Question 5: What happens if an ineligible candidate secures admission through any means?
Answer: Candidates who in case succeed in taking admission in the university by false means will be debarred from the continuation of course once their ineligibility is discovered. Any fee submitted will not be refunded in this case.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here