Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will release in the 3rd week of May 2023 in both online and offline mode. The directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa is the authority that will release the prospectus and official notifications regarding the same. There will not be any entrance test. The directorate will select candidates for admission on basis of marks secured by candidates in the NEET UG 2023 exam. In today’s post, we are going to share complete details related to the Goa B.Sc. Nursing admission 2023
Table of Contents
Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Overview
|Name of the admission process||Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023|
|Admission Authority||Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa|
|Mode of application||Online and Offline|
|Selection Criteria||On the basis of NEET UG exam|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc. Nursing|
Goa B.Sc. Nursing Important Dates 2023
The tentative schedule of Goa B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023 is given in the following table.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Uploading of prospectus of the official website||Last week of March 2023|
|Starting of application form submission||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of May 2023|
|Last date for receiving application with a late fee of Rs. 1500/-||1st week of June 2023|
|Releasing of the merit list||2nd week of June 2023|
|Counselling process||2nd week of June 2023|
Goa B.Sc. Nursing Eligibility Criteria
All interested candidates must make sure that they meet all the eligibility norms as prescribed by the admission authority. The eligibility criteria for Goa B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023 are given below.
- All Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2023. There is no upper age limit.
- Applicants should have passed 10+2 or HSSC (qualifying exam) in subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English, and obtained at least 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (40% aggregate marks in subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology for candidates belonging to SC,ST and OBC category).
- Candidates must have appeared and obtained a valid score/rank at NEET UG 2023 conducted by NTA.
Goa B.Sc .Nursing Application Form 2023
The Goa B.Sc. Nursing Application Process 2023 will take place in both offline and online mode only. Please note that there is a common application form for the following courses – MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc. NURSING, AHS and B.V.Sc. & A.H. Remember, you need to fill the Application Form A (N). Given below are the steps that you need to follow in order to apply.
Offline Application Form
- First of all, you will have to visit the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa i.e. https://dte.goa.gov.in.
- From the official website, you will have to download the Application Form A (N) and fill the same in your own handwriting (after downloading and printing it).
- In the application form, you need to provide the following details – Category Applied, Name of the candidate, Gender, Aadhaar Card, Date of birth, HSSC or Equivalent Examination Details, NEET Roll Number, Email Address, etc.
- On the application form, candidates need to affix their passport size photograph in the prescribed space.
- Candidates also need to pay the application fee from the link available on the official website and take a printout of the receipt.
- The duly filled application form must reach the directorate office along with the copies of the following documents.
- Photograph on the form
- Copy of NEET Examination Admit Card
- Statement of marks/ Certificate/ Provisional certificate of passing HSSC
- Certificate in support of residence (Residence/ Bonafide)
- Documents for relaxation in the period of residence, if any
- Certificate for reserved category claimed
- Certificate of date of birth
- School/ college leaving certificate
- Eligibility Certificate from Goa University (for applicants other than Goa Board)
- Income Certificate (for fee concession)/ Income cum Assets Certificate for availing EWS seats
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Acknowledgement card with photograph
- Copy of Acknowledgement cum Admission card (If allotted seat earlier)
- Copy of NEET UG -2023 result
Online Application Process
Those candidates who wish to apply online may access the application form through the official website i.e. www.goa-degree-admissions.in.
- The link to the official application form will be available on the home page of the official website.
- After opening the online application form, you need to fill in all of your required educational, personal, and contact detail, etc.
- The details entered in the application form should be accurate. Otherwise, the form will get rejected.
- Along with the details, it is necessary for all candidates to upload scanned images of their photograph, signature, and all other required documents (as mentioned in the offline application procedure)
- Next, aspirants will have to pay the required application fee.
- Finally, take a printout of the acknowledgment card and fee receipt for future references.
- The application fee is the same for all candidates i.e. Rs. 1500/-
Mode of payment – Aspirants need to pay the application fee online using a credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- The Goa B.Sc. Nursing Selection Criteria are the marks secured by candidates in the NEET UG 2023 examination.
- Please note that authorities are not going to conduct any entrance test of their own.
- All candidates will have to provide their NEET roll numbers and marks while filling the form.
- Authorities will then prepare the merit list on the basis of NEET scores and publish it.
Result and Merit list
- Once the application form submission process gets over, the provisional merit lists of all professional courses and categories will be displayed on the Notice Board at the Admission Centre at Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim, Goa.
- The merit list will also be published on the official website of the directorate of technical education.
- The merit list will contain information like marks of candidates and their merit positions.
- In case a candidate is not satisfied with the merit then he/ she should immediately (within 24 hours) inform the Chairman, Admission Committee in writing.
- The final merit list will be published after considering all the challenges.
- After the release of the merit list, candidates will be invited to take part in the counselling process.
- In the counselling process, candidates will have to choose the college in which they want to study.
- The admission will be confirmed only after the verification of documents and payment of admission fee.
- It is necessary for all candidates to get the following documents verified during the counselling process.
- Two recent, identical passport size photographs (taken not earlier than 3 months from the date of application)
- Statement of marks of H.S.S.C. (Std. XIIth) or its equivalent examination
- Birth Certificate from Competent Authority
- Certificate of residence from the Mamlatdar, indicating period of continuous residence (minimum last 10 years) of the applicant in Goa, preceding the month of application or an equivalent document.
- Leaving/Transfer certificate from school or college attended last, signed by the Headmaster / Principal of the institute (if applicable)
- SC/ST Category Certificate (if applicable)
- OBC Category Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Will there be an entrance exam for the selection of candidates for Goa B.Sc. Nursing 2023 admission?
Answer: No, there will not be an entrance exam. Candidates will be selected on the basis of NEET UG merit list.
Question – 2: What is Goa B.Sc. Nursing Fee Structure?
Answer: The fee structure for Goa B.Sc. Nursing course 2023 is given in the following table.
|Admission Fee (one time only)||Rs. 1500/-|
|Tuition Fee (Per Semester)||Rs. 20000/-|
|Institutional Fee||Rs. 800/-|
|Development Fee (Per Semester)||Rs. 6000/-|
Question – 3: What are the names of the government colleges in which can I get Goa B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023?
Answer: There are only two government colleges to which you can get admission.
- INE, Bambolim – 110 seats
- VINE, Colvale – 55 seats
Question – 4: Where do I need to submit the application form in case I am applying in offline mode?
Answer: Those who are applying in offline mode may submit the application form at the Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim, Goa and other notified locations. Don’t forget to take the acknowledgment card after submitting the form.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here