National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of the Delhi University will conduct the DU LLB 2024 entrance exam. Based on this entrance exam, the university will select the candidates for admission to its LLB Course. It is an online exam in which the candidates have to answer 100 questions in 2 hours. Interested candidates looking to apply for this exam need to fill and submit the online application form before the last date. All the necessary details regarding the DU LLB 2024 admission process are provided in this article.
Table of Contents
DU LLB 2024 Important Dates
|Starting date of application form submission
|3rd week of May 2024
|Last date for application form submission
|1st week of June 2024
|Publication of hall tickets
|2nd week of June 2024
|Date of examination
|3rd week of June 2024
|Announcement of result
|1st week of July 2024
DU LLB 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who are looking to apply for the DU LLB 2024 examination must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria given below:
- The applicants should have a bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates from SC/ ST and OBC categories require only 40% and 45% marks in the qualifying exam respectively.
- Applicants who are going to appear for the qualifying examination in the year 2024 are also eligible.
- There is no upper age limit for the exam.
DU LLB 2024 Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates looking to apply will be able to access the application form available at the official website of the NTA. The complete application process is explained below.
- To begin the application process, aspirants first need to register online through the official NTA website.
- Once the registration process gets over, aspirants are required to fill the rest of the details in the application form very carefully.
- All the details entered in the application form must be authentic. Otherwise, the candidature of the applicants might get rejected.
- Along with the details, candidates need to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- In addition to this, it is also important to upload the scanned images of the following documents.
- 10th class certificate (self-attested)
- Caste certificate (self-attested, if applicable)
- One photo ID proof
- In the next step, the candidates have to pay the necessary application fee.
- It is recommended that the candidates should keep a printout of the application form submitted and fee receipt for future requirements.
The application fees are different for the candidates of various categories
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs. 250/-
- All other candidates: Rs. 500/-
Mode of payment: The fees should be paid online using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
DU LLB 2024 Admit Card
- NTA will make the DU LLB 2024 admit card available through the official website.
- The admit card comprises information related to the examination date, time, and venue.
- Aspirants, please note that the university will not send an admit card to any candidate by post. All the candidates need to download the same through the official website only.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry a hardcopy of the downloaded admit card at the time of the examination. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the same.
- In addition to an admit card, aspirants also need to carry a valid photo ID proof at the time of the exam.
DU LLB 2024 Exam Pattern
Those candidates who are preparing for the DU LLB 2024 examination should check out the exam pattern explained below.
- Examination mode: Online (Computer Based Examination)
- Number of questions: 100
- Type of questions: Objective type MCQs
- Exam Duration: 2 hours
- Language of questions: English only
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 4 marks
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted in case of an incorrect answer
- Maximum Marks: 400 marks
|Number of questions
|English Language Comprehension
|15 – 20
|60 – 80
|20 – 25
|80 – 100
|Legal Awareness & Aptitude
|20 – 25
|80 – 100
|25 – 30
|100 – 120
DU LLB 2024 Syllabus
The syllabus of the DU LLB Entrance Exam 2024 is very big. Still, we have provided some of the important topics that aspiring candidates should study as given below.
- English Language Comprehension: Adjective and Determinants, Pronoun, Noun, Subject-Verb Agreement, Comprehension Passages, Active Passive Voice, Adverb, etc.
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Puzzles, Statements Assumptions and Statement Arguments, Cause & Effect Reasoning, Statement Conclusions Derivation of Conclusions, etc.
- General Knowledge: Outline of Indian Economy, Banking & Finance, Major Industries in India, Indian Tax Structure, National Income of India, etc.
- Legal Awareness & Aptitude: Legal Maxims and Important Landmarks, Supreme Court Judgments, Legal fundamentals, and terms.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Will the NTA release any answer key before the result declaration?
Answer: Yes, the NTA will release the official answer keys before the announcement of the final result.
Question – 2: What will be the duration of the exam?
Answer: The exam duration will be 120 minutes.
Question – 3: My application form is rejected due to non-fulfilment of the eligibility criteria. Can I get a refund of the application fee submitted by me?
Answer: No, the application fee once submitted will not be refunded.
Question – 4: What is the procedure to change the exam centre allotted?
Answer: The exam centre once allotted cannot be changed under any circumstances.
Question – 5: Who will handle the admission process NTA or Delhi University?
Answer: You should note that the admission process will be handled the Delhi University. NTA holds the responsibility of conducting the entrance exam only.
DU LLB 2024 Result
- After conducting the exam, the national testing agency (NTA) will announce the result in online mode.
- The result card consists of much important information including roll no, name, form no., gender, category, marks, etc. of the candidate.
- Please note that the NTA will send result cards by post or any other offline medium.
- After the result declaration, the merit list for the admission will be prepared based on the performance of the candidates.
- While preparing the merit list, authorities will follow the reservation policy of the Delhi University.
DU LLB 2024 Counselling
- Those candidates who will clear the DU LLB 2024 exam and score more than qualifying marks will be invited to take part in the counselling process.
- During counselling, the candidates will be asked to select the Delhi University colleges in which they want to study.
- The seats will be allotted solely on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the entrance exam and choice filled during the counselling.
- Apart from this, the aspirants also need to get their documents verified during the counselling process.
- The authorities will release the exact counselling schedule after the result declaration.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here