Dr. Harisingh Gour Central University PG Admission 2021: Doctor Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar will invite applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission various post graduate courses for the academic session 2021-2022.
The DHSGU will organize an admission entrance test namely DHSGU PGET 2021 for admission to PG courses offered in various streams such as MA / M.Ed /M.Sc /MBA /M.Com/ M.L.I.Sc. / M.Pharma/ LL.M/ M.Tech.
Aspirants should Fill and submit their DHSGU PGET 2021 application form on or before the due date. Candidates can get the complete information on Dr. Harisingh Gour Central University PG Admission 2021 from the article mentioned below on this page
Table of Contents
Dr. Harisingh Gour Central University PG Admission 2021 Important Dates (tentative)
|Availability of online application will start from||April 2021|
|Deadline for the submission of application form||May 2021|
|Date of DHSGU PGET 2021||June 2021|
|Announcement of result||June 2021|
|Date of PG 1st counseling||July 2021|
|Date of PG 2nd counseling||July 2021|
|Date of PG 3rd counseling||July 2021|
Aspirants should satisfy the important eligibility criteria before applying the entrance test. The details of DHSGU PGET 2021 eligibility criteria are as follows:
|M.Sc. / M.A./ M.Com./ M.B.A. / M.J. / MSW / M. Performing Arts (Theatre Arts)||Applicants should have done 10+2+3 or equivalent examination obtaining no less than 45% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA from any recognized institution.|
|M.Tech. (Appl. Geology)||Candidate must have done graduation with Geology as one of the main subjects in 10+2+3 scheme with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks or equivalent CGPA in the Qualifying Examination.|
|M. Pharm||Candidate should possess graduate degree in B. Pharm. with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. Moreover, applicants should have a valid GPAT.|
|M.C.A||Applicant should passed graduation in any subject with Mathematics at 10+2 level. They must secure minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in the Qualifying Examination from any UGC / AICTE approved University or equivalent.|
|LL.M||Applicants should have done 3 year LL.B. programme (under 10+2+3 pattern) or five years LL.B. ( 10+2+5 pattern) securing at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying exam from any university recognized by the Bar Council of India.|
|M.Lib.I.Sc.||Aspirants should have obtained at least 50% marks both in graduation and in B.Lib.I.Sc. Examination or equivalent CGPA from any recognized university/institute|
|M. Ed||Applicants must have done graduation with minimum of 50% Marks or equivalent CGPA with any of the following: B.A.-B.Ed./ B.Ed. /B.Sc. B.- Ed/ D.L.Ed/ B.L.Ed|
- The upper age limit of candidate is 27 years (32 years for candidates from SC/ST/PC categories) for admission to M.Sc. / M.A./M.Com./ M.Pharm./ M.B.A./M.Tech (Applied Geology)/ MPA (Performing Arts)/ M.C.A. courses.
- For M.L.I.Sc. / M.J. / M.Ed. /LL.M courses the upper age limit is 35 years.
Dr. Harisingh Gour Central University PG Admission 2021 Application Form: How to apply?
- Candidates should open the official website of DHSGSU i.e. www.dhsgsu.ac.in then go to MPOnline quick link.
- Soon, a new window saying “Application for Admission/Entrance Test 2021” will appear on the screen.
- Click to online admission form and choose the programme as per your choice.
- Candidates should read all important instructions before clicking on “Continue to Entrance test form”.
- Application form for PG Admission /entrance test 2021 will appear.
- Fill all the mandatory fields such as Name, date of birth, father’s name, mobile number, email id etc.
- Upload the scanned image of passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Applicants should re-check all the details that they have mentioned in the form before clicking on submit button.
- After submitting the form an application number will appear on the screen.
- Now, proceed to application fee payment.
- Candidates have to choose the preferred payment gateway through MPOnline authorized KIOSK / Net Banking /Credit Cards/ ATM cum Debit Card
- On the successful payment of fee, an application receipt will be generated.
- Take the two printout copies of application form and fee receipt with you.
- Applicants should submit one hard copy of Application form to the below mentioned address:
Coordinator, Admission Cell,
Doctor Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya,
Sagar – (M.P.) 470003
The admission of candidate to a PG course is done only when he/she satisfies all the eligibility conditions, appears in the PGET exam and qualifies in the Entrance Test with required marks. The authority will prepare a merit list of such selected candidates who completes all formalities mandatory for admission in the PG course. The final admission will be made strictly on the basis of merit lists, availability of seats in that particular course, as per rules prescribed in this brochure and norms made by the University from time to time.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here