CUSAT exam is a popular entrance examination which is conducted by Cochin University of Science and Technology every year in the month of May for getting admission into its several Post-graduate and under-graduate courses in engineering, technology and other related domains. Candidates can get admission to this university according to C-CAT, MAT, CAT (IIM) and DAT score also. CUSAT online registration will start from January, 2016. Get here the complete details related CUSAT exam such as application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, exam date, result etc.
Table of Contents
Important Dates for CUSAT CAT
- Official notification will be released: —
- CUSAT Online registration will begin: —
- Last date for online registration: —
- Online registration for International students will start: —
- Submission of application fee through net banking, debit card or e-Challan: —
- Admit Card can be downloaded from: —
- Exam date: —
- CUSAT result 2016: —
CUSAT Exam Eligibility Criteria
Please go through the eligibility criteria for CUSAT exam specified below before applying:
- Applicants must be a resident of India.
- In order to apply for B.Tech course, applicants must have cleared class 12th or equivalent examination with subjects’ physics, mathematic, chemistry and secured 50% aggregate mark and 50% marks in Mathematics.
- In order to apply for Marine engineering, applicants must have cleared class 12th or equivalent examination from Kerala board and with subjects’ physics, mathematic, chemistry and secured 60% aggregate mark and 60% marks in Mathematics. Candidates belonging to SC/S category are required to attain at least 50% marks.
- Vocation or diploma students are not eligible for admission to Marine Engineering.
- If you are interested for Marine engineering program then your age must below than 25 years as on 1st September of the admission year.
- SC/ST category students are eligible to get admission into any engineering course excluding Marine engineering if they have secured passing marks in the qualifying exam.
How to Apply/Application Form
Candidates are required to go through the official website of Cochin University http://www.cusat.ac.in/. Availability of application form will start tentatively in the month of January 2016. All applicants are interested to fill up the application form properly. After a successful registration, candidates are required to do the payment of application form via net-banking or e-challan. Application fee is Rs. 1000/- for general category applicants and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates.
CUSAT Exam Pattern
Candidates will find total 250 questions in the question paper among which 125 questions will be from Mathematics, 25 questions from Chemistry and 75 questions from Physics. All questions will be asked as per the syllabus of Class 11th and 12th. All questions will be MCQ type and exam duration will be of 3 hours. As per the rule, 25% of marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
CUSAT Admit Card
Candidates are only eligible to download their admit card from the official website of the University. Admit card will be available at University website in the month of April or May 2016 (tentative). In order to download the admit card candidates are required to enter their application number and registration number.
CUSAT CAT Result
Result of CUSAT CAT will be announced in the last week of May, 2016.
Feel free to Share your query with us if any. We will try our level best to revert soon. Thanks
Disclaimer: 99entranceexam.in is not an official website for CUSAT Entrance Exam; we are here just providing you details about CUSAT Entrance Examination.