|Affiliated To:||Autonomous Institution|
|Contact No.:||0343 254 5290|
The Institute offers various disciplines in following programmes:
- B.Tech Courses
- M.Tech Courses
- M.Sc Courses
- MCA Courses
- MBA Courses
- PhD Courses
For B.Tech Courses
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 with science stream (Mathematics) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must appear in qualifying exam i.e. JEE Main
- The minimum age limit for JEE Main is 17 years.
For M.Tech Courses
- Candidate should have done B.E/B.Tech in related stream from a recognized university/institute in India.
- Candidate must appear in GATE
For MCA Course
Candidates must have obtained at least 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in bachelor’s degree (55% marks or 6.0 CGPA for SC/ST category) in order to appear in qualifying exam i.e. NIMCET
For MBA Course
Candidates should have obtained at least 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA on the scale of 10 in bachelor’s degree courses (55% marks or 6.0 CGPA for SC/ST category).
For PhD Courses
- Candidates having master degree course in relevant discipline with minimum of 6.5 CGPA or 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized technical institute or university or government Open University are eligible for admission.
- Candidate having bachelor degree in related stream with minimum 7.5 CGPA or 70% marks can also apply for Phd program in NIT Durgapur.