Applications are invited by Pondicherry Linguistic & Religious Minority Paramedical Colleges Welfare Association for admissions into Paramedical B.Sc Nursing programme under various affiliated private colleges. Applicants who would like to enroll in Private Paramedical institutes in Pondicherry must have to get through the common Entrance Exam named as CETPPPC. Here below in this article we’ve provided all important details regarding CETPPPC such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application form etc.
The written article is for reference purpose only.
Table of Contents
Brief Details about CETPPPC
- Examination Name: Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Paramedical Colleges
- Commonly known as: CETPPPC
- Conducting authority name: Pondicherry Linguistic & Religious Minority Paramedical Colleges Welfare Association
- Examination Level: State
- Conducted for: B.Sc nursing courses
Name of the Private Paramedical Colleges
Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS), Pondicherry, Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College & Hospital (SMVNCH), Pondicherry, Sabari College of Nursing (SNC) Puducherry, Indirani College of Nursing (ICON), Pondicherry, Raak College of Nursing (RAAK), Pondicherry, School of Nursing, East Coast Institute of Medical Sciences (ECIMS), A.G.Padmavathy College of Nursing (AGPCN)
Required Eligibility Criteria for CETPPPC
Candidates need to satisfy prescribed conditions before appearing for CETPPPC. The required eligibility criteria for CETPPPC as follows
- Interested applicants seeking for admission to the first year of the B.Sc. (Nursing) Degree programme must have qualified the H.Sc.(Academic/vocational) examination hosted by the Board of Higher Secondary Examination of Tamil Nadu or any other correspondent examination with Biology (Botany and Zoology), Chemistry, Physics, or Biology (Zoology and Botany, Chemistry, Physics, with Nursing Course and should have studied English as one of the major subjects. Applicant need to qualify the Higher Secondary Examination with at least of 50% total marks (40 % for candidates belonging to reserved categories like ST/SC/OBC)
- Minimum age limit: Applicant must have completed 17 years of their age as on 31st December of examination year. Though, no higher age limit has been prescribed.
Steps to apply for CETPPPC Entrance Application Form
1) Aspirant need to open official website link which is www.pimsmmm.com.
2) Now check the news regarding “CETPPPC Entrance Application Form 2018”.
3) After that applicant have to fill the required details for application form.
4) Save and take print out for future reference.