Central University of Kerala UG /PG Admissions: CU Kerala will invite applications for admission to its various undergraduate and Post-Graduate courses through Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) for the academic session 2020-21.
Interested and eligible candidates can register for the test through the online application process available on the official website of CUCET. Applicants must submit their Central University of UG/PG admission application form before the due date. The complete details about Central University of Kerala UG /PG Admissions are mentioned below in this article.
Central University of Kerala UG /PG Admissions Important dates (tentative)
|The registration process will commence from||March 2020|
|Last date for registration||April 2020|
|Availability of admit card||May 2020|
|Date of CUCET 2018 Entrance Examination||May 2020|
|Declaration of result||June 2020|
|Final Rank list will be published on||June 2020|
|Counselling will commence from||July 2020|
|Counselling date for reserved applicants||July 2020|
|List of vacant seats available releases on||July 2020|
|Commencement of New session||August 2020|
Candidates must fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying for admission.
|B.A. International Relations||Passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent (45%
Marks in case of SC/ST candidates) from a recognized Board.
The minimum age limit of candidate is 19 years as on concerned admission year.
|MA (All disciplines)||Applicants should have done Bachelor’s Degree (in 10+2+3 system) in any discipline with no less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the concerned subject from a recognized University. There will be 5% relaxation in minimum qualifying marks for candidates from SC/ST category.
The upper age limit of candidate is 25 years as on the concerned year of admission
|Master in Social Work (M.S.W)||Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree (in 10+2+3 system) in any discipline with minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% for candidates from reserved categories) from a recognized University.
The maximum age limit of applicant is 25 years as on the concerned year of admission
|Master of Education (M.Ed.)||Aspirants must have passed B.Ed Degree (in 10+2+3+1 System) in the subject concerned with no less than 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% for candidates from reserved categories) from a recognized University. The upper age limit is 25 years as on concerned year of admission|
|Master of Law (L.L.M.)||Applicants must have completed a 3-year/5-year regular LL.B. Degree from a recognized Indian or foreign university with at least 50% marks (45% for candidates from SC/ST Category) or equivalent grade point in the aggregate|
|Master in Science (M.Sc.) – all streams
|Candidate should have passed B.Sc. degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate (studied in 10+2+3 system) from a recognized university.
5% relaxation in marks is given to the candidates from SC/ST category.
The upper age limit of candidate is 25 years.
Central University of Kerala UG /PG Admissions Application Form: How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates have to submit the CUCET application form in order to get admission in UG/PG courses available at Central University of Kerala. Candidates are advised to read all the important instructions and ensure eligibility before applying. Keep ready the following documents at the time of the application process.
- Scanned image of the recent photo in the prescribed format
- Scanned image of signature as per the given specifications
- Details of Net banking or Credit card, ATM-cum-Debit card (for online fee payment)
- Scanned copies of required Certificates/documents
The complete CUCET Application process is given below:
- First of all, visit the official website of CUCET and go to the “apply” section.
- After that, click on the Registration link against the UG/PG programme in which you wish to apply for.
- Register yourself with providing some basic details.
- On the successful registration, a message and mail will be sent to candidate’s registered phone number and email id respectively.
- Fill in all important details as asked in the application form very carefully and after that upload the scanned images of photograph/signature in the specified fields.
- Candidates have to register for 3 programme in a particular program opted from Central University of Kerala
- At this point, applicants can make changes in their application forms and proceed for payment of application fee either through online or offline mode.
Online payment Mode: In this mode, candidates can make the payment of required fee through online payment gateways such as Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
Offline payment mode: Applicants can pay the application fee offline through E-Challan at any SBI branch. In case of offline challan mode of SBI, candidates have to pay an additional Rs 50/-
Selection of candidates for admission to UG/PG programmes offered at Central University of Kerala will be done on the basis of scores obtained in the Central University Common Entrance Test.
University of Kerala admission