BVP MEVS/MGI 2019: One of the prestigious names among the premier universities in the state of Maharashtra, the Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune releases the official notification for all the eligible candidates, who want to take admission in the university to pursue the M.Sc. (Environment Science and Technology) and M.Sc. (Geoinformatics) programme. Candidates can apply for admission after filling and submitting the application form. The write-up gives all the information about the BVP MEVS/MGI 2019 Application form, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process and the Important Dates.
BVP MEVS/MGI 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates need to have passed the bachelor level degree from any recognized institute or university in any of the given streams.
- For MEVS, candidates can have a degree in any stream such as Physics, chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Geology, Agriculture, Biotechnology, Geography, Life Sciences, Fisheries Science etc.
- For MGI, candidates need to have bachelor degree in any one of the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Botany, Zoology, Physics, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Life Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Oceanography, Forestry, Wildlife Science, Agriculture, Computer Science, Information Technology, Agriculture, Marine Sciences, Bioinformatics etc.
- Candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks at the bachelor level of education.
- The candidates of the reserved category will be eligible to take admission with 45%.
BVP MEVS/MGI Application Form 2019
- Candidates will have to submit the application form through the official website of the university.
- The official website of the university is ‘bvuniversity.edu.in‘ and candidates can also apply through the ‘www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net‘.
- Candidates will also be required to pay the application fee at the time of the submission of the BVP MEVS/MGI application form.
- The application form will be required to be filled with the correct information and submitted before the last date.
BVP MEVS/MGI Admit Card 2019
- BVP MEVS/MGI Admit Card 2019 will be issued to all the applicants after successfully submitting the application form.
- The admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the university.
- No candidates will be allowed to take part in the examination without the admit card.
- have successfully submitted the BVP HOMPET II application form.
BVP MEVS/MGI Exam Pattern 2019
- For BVP MEVST / MGI-2019, there will be an objective question paper which will have questions with multiple choices of answers.
- The BVP exam will have 100 questions.
- Every question will be of 1 mark.
- The questions in the exam will be from the different subjects as given in the chart below.
- The total time to solve the question paper will be 2 hours.
- There will be no negative marking in the examination.
The following table shows the details of the BVP entrance test for admission to pursue the MEVS/MGI course.
|S.No.||Name of the Subjects/Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude and Numerical Ability||30||30|
|3||Reasoning and General Intelligence||30||30|
BVP MEVS/MGI Result 2019
- MEVS/MGI Result 2019 will be available on the official website.
- Candidates can check the result on the official website.
- It will be necessary for the candidates to keep the result safe until the admission process is over.
BVP MEVS/MGI Counselling 2019
- After the announcement of the result, candidates will be invited for the MEVS/MGI Counselling 2019.
- Candidates will be allotted the college after the counseling is commenced.
- Candidates will have to reach at the counselling venue on the date assigned by the admission board.