BVP B.Sc. (Biotechnology) Admission 2021: Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune invites applications from the eligible candidates to take admission in the bachelor level biotechnology course which is B.Sc. (Biotechnology). For the purpose, the BVP University conducts the entrance test and after qualifying, the examination candidates are offered admission in the university to pursue the course. Candidates can apply through the application form to take part in the examination and the admission process.
In the write-up, candidates have been provided all the details about the BVP B.Sc. (Biotechnology) 2019 application form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam pattern, and important dates etc.
Table of Contents
|S.No.||Name of the Events of the Exam||Dates (tentative)|
|1.||Date for Online registration/form filling||June 2021|
|2.||Last date for Online Application Form Submission||June 2021|
|3.||Date of issuing the admit card||June 2021|
|4.||Date of Commencement of the entrance exam||June 2021|
|5.||Announcement of the result||June 2021|
|6.||Counseling /admission date||June 2021|
BVP B.Sc. (Biotechnology) Eligibility Criteria 2021
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- He must have attained the minimum age of 17 years as on 1st January 2021.
- Candidates must have completed the Higher Secondary Education (12th) from a school affiliated to a state or central education board.
- Candidates need to have attained a minimum 45% marks in the senior secondary exam.
- Those, who belong to the reserved category, will be eligible to apply with 40% marks.
- The minimum age of the applicants must not be less than 17 years.
BVP B.Sc. (Biotechnology) Application Form 2021
- Candidates will be required to fill and submit the BVP B.Sc. (Biotechnology) Application Form 2021 through the online or offline mode.
- The official website of the university is ‘bvuniversity.edu.in‘, where candidates can get the application form.
- The application fee of Rs. 1100 will also be paid by the applicants while submitting the application fee.
- The application fee can be paid through demand draft.
BVP B.Sc. (Biotechnology) Admit Card 2021
- Candidates will be issued the BVP B.Sc. (Biotechnology) Admit Card 2021 after they submit the application form.
- The university will send the admit card to the candidates by post.
- Candidates need to bring the admit card with them at the exam centre or else won’t be allowed to take part in the exam.
BVP B.Sc. (Biotechnology) Entrance Test 2021
- The university will conduct BVP B.Sc. (Biotechnology) Entrance Test through the offline mode.
- There will be objective questions in the exam which will have multiple choices for answers.
- The total number of questions in the exam will be 100.
- Every question will be rewarded with 1 mark if are offered 1 mark.
- Total time to solve the question paper will be 2 hours.
- There will be no provision of negative marking in the test, therefore, candidates can attempt all questions without having any fear of marks deduction for wrong answers.
BVP B.Sc. (Biotechnology) Counseling 2021
After the announcement of the BVP B.Sc. (Biotechnology) Exam Result 2021, candidates will be invited to participate in the BVP B.Sc. (Biotechnology) Counseling 2021. Candidates will be required to reach at the counseling centre on the assigned date and time with the documents and the educational certificates. Candidates, who don’t participate in the admission counseling, will not be eligible for admission in the university to pursue the course.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here