Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is the respective body that organizes Bihar ITICAT (Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test) every year. Candidates who want to get admission in various trades offered by the different ITI Colleges in Bihar state should fill the Bihar ITICAT 2024 application form as per the scheduled date. Before applying, candidates are advised to must go through the eligibility criteria carefully. Aspirants can check complete details about Bihar ITI Admission 2024 from.
Table of Contents
Bihar ITI Admission 2024 Important dates
The tentative dates for ITICAT 2024 are given below:
|Commencement of online registration
|Closing date for Online Registration
|Deadline to make payment of application fee through online mode
|Online changes in application form
|Admit Card release date
|Announcement of Result
Bihar ITI 2024 Eligibility Criteria
It is important for the candidate to check the eligibility criteria before applying for Bihar ITICAT 2024.The authority has laid down some eligibility norms which candidate has to satisfy in order to participate for Bihar ITI Admission process 2024. The detailed info about Bihar ITICAT eligibility criteria are as follow:
- The minimum age limit for candidate will be 14 years (except for mechanic tractor and motor mechanic vehicle).
- Candidate who wants to apply for mechanic tractor and motor mechanic vehicle must attain the minimum age of 17 years.
- There will be no age limit for retired army officers.
- Candidate should have passed class 10th from a recognized board/university. Moreover, they have studied mathematics and science subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply.
- In case of Non-science courses, candidates should have passed 10th or equivalent examination in any subject.
Domicile/ Residential criteria
Only Indian citizen with having permanent resident certificate of Bihar are eligible to apply.
In case of candidates, whose parents are not permanent residents of Bihar, but serving under the Govt. of Bihar/ Public Undertaking/ Central Govt or any University in the State of Bihar, can also apply.
Bihar ITICAT 2024 Application Form: How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates who want to appear in Bihar ITICAT 2024 must fill and submit their Bihar Admission application form on or before the due date. The application procedure for ITICAT 2024 will include three phases such as online registration, fee payment, and filling up details in application form. Candidates can check the stepwise instructions to fill the application form below:
Step 1: Online Registration
- At first, candidates have to register themselves with the board to write the exam. For online registration, they need to visit the official website link.
- Click on the “New Registration” button when available.
- Now, provide your basic details in the registration form such as candidate’s name, DOB, registered email id and mobile number.
- Submit the details. Thereafter, you will receive an SMS regarding the same.
- SMS will comprise of your login details such as registration number and password.
Step 2: Examination fee payment
After completing the registration process, candidate has to pay the required registration fee. Candidates from general category/BC/OBC have to pay Rs. 550/ whereas for reserved category the application fee would be Rs 100/. The payment of the same can be made online through debit card, net banking, credit card, and bank challan.
Step 3: Filling up details in the Application form
At this stage, Candidate can access and fill the Bihar ITICAT 2024 application form by using their login credentials. The authority will release the application form in online mode on its official website. Some important steps to fill the application form are listed below:
- Go to the official website link.
- Login again by using your Registration number and password
- Candidate has to provide all the required details including personal and educational details very carefully and correctly.
- After entering the details, click on the submit button in order to complete the application the process.
- Save the details and don’t forget to take a printout of your application form.
Bihar ITI Admit Card 2024
The admit card for Bihar ITICAT 2024 is available for those candidates only who submitted the application form in prescribed manner along with the fee before the due date. The board will release the Bihar admission admit card 2024 through online mode. Candidates need to visit the official website of BCECEB in order to download the ITICAT admit card. To check and download the admit card, candidates have to enter their registration number and date of birth in the given fields. Your admit card is an important document that need to be carried at the examination center. Candidates who will not bring the valid copy of admit card to the exam, cannot sit in the exam
Bihar ITICAT Exam Pattern 2024
Understanding of ITICAT examination pattern will help the candidates in studying properly and do better in the exam. The exam will comprise of three different sections with an equal number of questions. The description of Bihar ITICAT exam pattern 2024 is given below:
|Type of questions
|Objective type questions
|Number of sections
|Total number of questions
|150 (50 in each section)
|+2 marks for each correct answer
|No provision of negative marking
|2 hours 15 minutes
Bihar ITI Result & Merit list
The result for Bihar ITICAT 2024 will be announced online on the official website of BCECEB. It will be declared on the basis of cut off together with ITICAT merit list. Candidate, who would appear in the exam, will able to check their result online by entering their roll number and date of birth in the given fields.
Bihar ITI Admission 2024 Counselling procedure
Candidates, who cleared the exam successfully, will be further invited for the counseling process as per their merit rank. The authority will inform the candidates about counselling schedule, venue and other related details through post or official website. It is important for the candidates to attend the Bihar ITI counselling as per the schedule released by the conducting authority. Document verification and seat allotment will be done at the time of counselling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: Any changes in the application form can only be made during the online correction window. The board will not accept any request from the candidate for correction into his/her application.
Ans: There is no age limit for retired army officers.
Ans: In case you find any error in your admit card, you must report at the official center 5 days before the exam to get the corrections done.
Ans: Applying candidates must meet the local/ non-local status requirement of the Bihar state.
Ans: No. There will be no negative marking in the ITI entrance exam. As such candidates are encouraged to mark as many answers as they can.
Ans: If an ineligible candidate somehow manages to secure admission, his/her candidature will be liable for rejection when the ineligibility is discovered at any later stage.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here