Below we are going to furnish the complete list of best SNAP exam preparation books that are needed if you are planning to appear in this test. The books that we’ve listed below are considered to be best reference books for SNAP exam as per the suggestions of our experts. The list of important SNAP exam preparation books is as given below:
- Arget SNAP and General Knowledge (Set of two Books) by Disha and Arihant
- Manorama Yearbook by Malayala Manorama
- Ace the SNAP published by IMS Learning Resources Pvt Ltd
- Map the SNAP Test written by R. K. Jha
- Map the SNAP Symbiosis National Aptitude Test publication of Arihant
- SNAP Symbiosis National Aptitude Test: – Solved Papers
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R. S. Aggarwal
- Arihant Descriptive General English by S. P. Bakshi
- Data Analysis and Logical Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning by Arun Sharma
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension by Arun Sharma & Meenakshi Upadhyay
- Reasoning & Aptitude by Nem Singh
Only collecting books are not sufficient to get success in the exam. Your approach of preparation should be powerful. Study has no end and hence you can’t cover everything in limited period of time. So what you need to do? You simply need to follow the prescribed syllabus of SNAP through which you’ll get an overall idea about what to study for the exam.
Along with that, get good preparation tips and info related to most important part of the syllabus from your mentor. This way will help you to achieve sure success in the exam. All d best!
Do share your queries, if any, through the comment box. We are here to help you.