Bennett University Admission 2023: Applications have been invited by Bennett University from eligible and interested candidates for Admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the different educational fields for the academic year 2023-24. Candidates can check all important details related Bennett University Admission 2023 from this page and must apply as per the schedule.
Table of Contents
Courses offered & Intake
|Computer Science Engineering||660|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||60|
|BA JMC (English)||220|
|BA LLB (H) – 5Y||180|
|BBA LLB (H) – 5Y||180|
|LLB (H) – 3 Year||30|
|BA JMC (Hindi)||30|
|PGD – Business Journalism||15|
|PG Diploma – Digital Journalism||35|
|PG Diploma – Advertising & Marketing||15|
|List of Programs||Deadline for receiving of the form|
|B.Tech.||Will be updated|
|BBA||Will be updated|
|BA Mass Communication||Will be updated|
|5 years BBA-LLB (Hons)||Will be updated|
|5 years BA-LLB (Hons)||Will be updated|
|Ph.D.||Will be updated|
Eligibility Criteria for Bennett University Admission 2023
For UG Courses
- Candidates must be appeared/Qualified in JEE (Main) or SAT (in case of NRI/International Category).
- They must have passed 10+2 examination in 2022/2023/2024 with minimum five subjects scoring at least 60% aggregate marks in specified subjects
- Candidates must have done 12th with Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects for all B.Tech programs except Biotechnology/Bioinformatics. For admission to B.Tech (Biotechnology) programme, candidates should have passed the qualifying exam with Physics and Biology/Biotechnology.
- Date of Birth of candidate should fall on or after 1 October 2003.
Eligibility for BBA course
- Candidates should have done 10+2 in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks. They should have passed the qualifying exam in 2022/2023/2024.
- English should be studied as a compulsory subject.
- Math should be studied as a compulsory subject in class 10th.
- Candidates who are born on or after on or after 1st October 2002 are only eligible to apply.
Eligibility for BBA- LLB (Hons) course
- Candidates must be 10+2 in any discipline obtaining the minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- They must have appeared /qualified in CLAT or LSAT with validity up to July 2023.
Eligibility for BA Mass Communication
Candidates must be 10+2 in any discipline obtaining a minimum of 60% aggregate marks. They must have studied English as a compulsory subject in 10+2.
Post Graduate Courses
Eligibility for MBA
- Candidates must be done Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline obtaining a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply graduating in 2024, provided they should produce the passing certificate of their graduation by 30th October 2023 (tentatively).
- Candidates should have appeared/ qualified XAT/ CAT/GMAT/GRE/NMAT with validity up to July 2023.
Eligibility for Ph.D. Programme
- Candidates should have obtained a 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA out of 10-point scale in the related program in M.E/M.Tech/M.Phil/M.Sc.
Application Form: How to apply
Application form for Bennett University Admission 2024 into various UG and PG courses is available Online. Candidates can fill their Application form for all courses online as well offline through official website i.e. http://www.bennett.edu.in/. Candidates should read the all eligibility conditions before filling the application form.
|Program Name||Admission Process|
|B.Tech.||Candidates merit in JEE Main (Paper I) or on the basis of 10+2 percentage (specified subjects), duly normalized or SAT Score in case of NRI/International category students). Seats are allotted to the candidates based on the choice or program filled by them during application process and merit.|
|BBA||Merit in PI and 10+2 marks|
|5 years BBA-LLB (Hons)||Score in CLAT-2024/LSAT-2024|
|5 years BA-LLB (Hons)||Score in CLAT-2024/LSAT-2024|
|BA Mass Communication||Performance in PI and 10+2 marks|
|MBA||Score or percentile in GMAT/ CAT/XAT/GRE + Personal Interview|
|Ph.D.||Performance in the written test (BRAT) organized by the university itself and PIas assessed by the admission committee|
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here