Allahabad University (AU) will select the candidates for B.Ed. degree course based on the entrance exam. Selected candidates will get admission to the colleges and institutes affiliated to the University of Allahabad. Those who are looking apply need to fill and submit the application form in online mode. Before starting the application form, candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility norms decided by the university. The application process is expected to begin in the month of March 2023. All the necessary details regarding the AU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 are provided in this post.
Table of Contents
AU B.ED Entrance Test 2023 Important Dates
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online registration||4th week of March 2023|
|Last date to register online||4th week of April 2023|
|Availability of admit card||One week before the entrance test|
|Date of entrance test||To be announced later|
|Declaration of result||To be announced later|
AU B.ED Entrance Test 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are looking to apply must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria given below.
- The candidate must have completed graduation with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates having a master’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks are also eligible.
- Aspirants who have completed B.Tech/ B.E degree with a minimum of 55% marks can also apply.
- Students from SC/ ST category will get a relaxation of 5% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates who going to appear for the final year of Graduation/ Post graduation in the year 2023 can also apply.
AU B.Ed. 2023 Application Form
The application process of AU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 will be made available in online mode. Candidates who are looking to apply need to visit the official website to access the application form.
- To start the application process, aspirants need to register on the official website.
- Once registered, the candidates will get login credentials that will be required for future login.
- After logging in, applicants will be able to access the main application form.
- In the main application form, aspirants have to provide all the necessary educational, personal, and contact details.
- The details entered in the application form must be accurate. Otherwise, the application form might get rejected.
- In addition to the details, aspirants are required to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- Next, the candidates have to pay the necessary application fee.
- It is recommended that the candidate must take a printout of the application form submitted and fee receipt.
The application fee depends upon the category of candidates.
- General, OBC, EWS: Rs. 1600/-
- SC/ ST/ PH candidates: Rs. 800/-
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid online using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
AU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 Exam Pattern
The pattern of AU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 is given below.
- Mode of examination: Online (Computer Based Test)
- Type of Questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Marking Pattern: Each question will carry 2 marks
- Negative Marking: 0.5 marks will be deducted in case of an incorrect answer.
|Section – I|
|Subject||Total number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Hindi Language Comprehension||20||40|
|English Language Comprehension||20||40|
|Gk and Current Affairs||20||40|
|Section – II|
|Total||150 questions||300 Marks|
AU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 Admit Card
- The admit card for AU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 will release in online mode through the official website.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to provide their registration details.
- The date, time, and venue of the examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
- It is compulsory for every candidate to carry a hardcopy of the downloaded admit card at the time of the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to take the exam without an admit card.
- Keep the admit card safe even after the exam as it might be required at the time of the counselling.
Result and Selection
- The result will be published on the official website of the University of Allahabad.
- Please note that the result will be made available in the form of a PDF file. So, there is no requirement for any login credentials to check the result.
- The rank of the candidates will be decided on the basis of the marks secured by them in the entrance exam.
- Only those candidates will be declared successful who will score equal to more than minimum qualifying marks.
AU B.Ed. Admission 2023 Counselling
- Only those candidates will be allowed to take part in the counselling process who will get their names in the merit list.
- Candidates will be asked to enter the choice of colleges in which they want to study during the counselling process.
- The seats will be allotted strictly on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the entrance exam and choice filled during the counselling.
- It is also necessary to get the documents verified at the time of counselling. So, all the candidates are required to bring their original documents during the counselling process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: How many questions will be asked in the entrance test?
Answer: Around 150 questions will be asked in the entrance test.
Question – 2: Can I get the printed application form for B.Ed. Admission from the Allahabad University?
Answer: No, the application form will be released in online mode only.
Question – 3: Will I get the admit card by post?
Answer: No, the admit card will be available in online mode only. Authorities will not send an admit card by post or any other offline medium.
Question – 4: How may I contact the University of Allahabad?
Answer: You may contact the University of Allahabad through the contact details given below.
Senate House Campus
University Road, Old Katra
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211002
Phone: 0532 246 1083
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here