Sri Krishnadevaraya University has issued the AP LAWCET application form 2022 on 13th May 2022. The mode of application will be online; the university will not permit any offline mode of application. AP LAWCET will be a state-level exam that will provide admission to 3 years and 5 years LLB course. Aspiring candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
The candidates have to fill and submit the application form before the last date. However, the university will accept applications for few days after the last date on payment of late fees. In this article, we are providing complete details about AP LAWCET application procedure for aspiring candidates.
AP LAWCET Application Date
The tentative schedule for AP LAWCET is given in the table. Candidates can check the exact schedule on this page and official website according to the release of its official notification.
|Starting Date of online application form submission||13th May 2022|
|Last date to submit AP LAWCET application form||13th June 2022|
How to Apply?
The online application form will be made available on the official website i.e. www.sche.ap.gov.in/lawcet. We will also provide a direct link to the application form on this page.
Steps to fill AP LAWCET Application Form 2022
Step 1: Application Fee Payment
- The first step of the application procedure will be to pay the application fee.
- For the payment of application fee, the applicant has to provide the qualification exam hall ticket number, name, mobile number, and email id.
- Please note that the details entered in the fee registration form will not be edited.
Step 2: Know your Application fee Payment Status.
- After the application fee payment, candidates can check the application fee payment status by entering qualification exam hall ticket number and mobile number.
- The payment reference id and status will appear on the screen in this step.
Step 3: Filling Application Form
- The applicants can start filling the details in the application form after successful fee submission.
- The following details will be required to be entered in the application form.
- Payment Reference ID.
- Candidate’s Details (Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Aadhar Number, Birth State, Birth District, Category etc.)
- Qualifying Exam Details (Hall ticket number, year of passing, medium of exam etc.)
- Other Educational Details (Details Class 10th, 12th )
- Two test center preferences.
Note: The Aadhar Number will be mandatory to fill the AP LAWCET Application form.
Step 4: Uploading Images
- Good quality scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature needs to be uploaded in the application form.
- The format of uploaded images should .jpg or .jpeg.
- The maximum size allowed for photograph and signature is 50Kb and 30Kb respectively.
- The signature should be done by a black pen on white paper.
Step 5: Save and Preview/Submit
- After entering all the details in the application form, the applicant should check the preview of duly filled application form by clicking the “Preview/Submit” button.
- Click “Modify” in case of any error or spelling mistake or Click “Confirm/Freeze” to submit the application form if the entered details are correct.
- Finally, take a printout of submitted application form for future reference.
Note: No correction will be allowed after clicking the “Confirm/Freeze” button.
The application fee of AP LAWCET will be Rs. 750/- for all the candidates. The late fees will be Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment
- The application fee can be paid via online methods using a debit card, credit card, and internet banking.
- Interested candidates can also pay the application fee in cash at AP online Centre.