Anna University PhD Admissions: Anna University which is located in Chennai city of the state of Tamilnadu, is one the renowned University of Tamilnadu. The universities various doctoral-level courses in different disciplines. Candidates can take admission in the University to pursue the PhD courses. The university releases the official notification every year for admission into the PhD programmes. Candidates can pursue the PhD courses in Arts, Science, Engineering,Management and Computer Applications.
In the post, candidates have been given all the details about the Anna University PhD Admissions 2022 and the associated information about the Application form, eligibility criteria, admission process and important dates.
Table of Contents
|S.No.||Name of the Course||Registration date||Last date for Registration||Entrance Exam Date|
|1.||B.Tech. (TNEA)||May 2022||May 2022||March 2022|
|2.||B.Arch.||May 2022||May 2022||April 2022|
|3.||M.Tech.||May 2022||May 2022||June 2022|
|4.||MBA||May 2022||May 2022||June 2022|
|5.||M.Sc.||April 2022||May 2022||May 2022|
|6.||M.Phil.||April 2022||May 2022||May 2022|
|7.||Ph.D.||February 2022||March 2022||December 2022|
Courses Offered by the Anna University
The PhD courses have been given in the following points which are offered by the Anna University:
- M.Phil/PhD in Engineering
- M.Phil/PhD in Science
- M.Phil/PhD in Computer Applications
- M.Phil/PhD in Management
- M.Phil/PhD in Arts
- Candidates must have a master’s degree or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institute.
- The master’s degree must be in the relevant discipline which candidates want to pursue the PhD degree in.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 55% marks or CGPA of 5.5 on a 10 point scale in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates of the reserved category will be eligible to take admission in the PhD courses with 50% marks or CGPA of 5.0 on a 10 point scale.
- Besides, Candidates must have 15 years of Research and Development (R & D) experience in National Research Laboratories / Public sector undertakings.
- Candidates must have got their research papers published in a minimum of three publications or journals or two approved international patents in the last five years.
How to apply?
- Candidates need to visit the Official Website of Anna University.
- Candidates need to register online by filling all the required information such as personal and academic details, address, experience, employment and publications in the application form.
- Candidates will get the reference number and then candidates will have to upload the scanned copies of the photos and signature in the application form.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the application form after uploading the photo and the signature in the application form.
- Moreover, it is also necessary for the candidates to attach all the necessary documents with the application form along with the fee receipt.
- The duly filled application form will be submitted by the candidates at the address ‘The Director, Centre for Research, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025’ so as to reach on or before March 05, 2018 (tentative) by 05.30 p.m.
Details of the Application fee
- Candidates will be required to pay the application fee along with the submission of the application form.
- Application/registration fee for the candidates will be 800/-for General Category.
- Candidates of the reserved category belonging to the Tamil Nadu state will be required to pay the application fee of 400/.
- The application fee will be paid through the demand draft.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here