The Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing 2024 Application Form will release in the 1st week of March 2024 in online mode. Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences is the authority that will manage the Andhra Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Admission. The admission will be offered into B.Sc. Nursing (4-year degree course) and Post-Basic Nursing (2-year degree course). Candidates must ensure that they are eligible before filling the application form. Go through this post to know all the necessary information related Andhra Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing 2024.
Table of Contents
Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing 2024 Overview
|Name of the Admission Process
|Andhra Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing 2024
|Andhra Pradesh Bachelor of Science Nursing Admission 2024
|Admission management authority
|Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences
|Mode of application
|B.Sc. Nursing (4 years course) and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (2 years course)
|Qualifying examination merit
AP B.Sc Nursing 2024 Important Dates
The tentative schedule of Andhra Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2024 is given in the following table.
|Releasing of the notification
|1st week of March 2024
|Starting of the application form submission
|1st week of March 2024
|Last date to submit the application form
|Last week of March 2024
|Preparation of the merit list
|1st week of April 2024
|Declaration of result and Merit list
|1st week of April 2024
|Beginning of the Counselling Process
|3rd week of April 2024
|Closure of the Counselling Process
|1st week of May 2024
AP B.Sc. Nursing Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are different for B.Sc. Nursing 4 year degree course and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2 year degree courses as mentioned below.
B.Sc. Nursing 4 year degree course
- The age of a candidate should be at least 17 years as of December 2024.
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate/ APOSS (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English as compulsory subjects.
- Aspirants who have passed 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE/ NIOS or other equivalent Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Inter Vocational with Bridge Course in Biological and Physical Sciences are also eligible.
- Candidates from General/ OBC categories need to have at least 45% marks in Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) subjects. Aspirants from BC/ SC/ ST categories require only 40% marks in science subjects.
Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2 year degree course
- The age of a candidate should be at least 21 years as of December 2024. At the same time, the age of a candidate should be less than 45 years (48 years for SC & ST candidates).
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ APOSS or any equivalent examination in 10+2 pattern recognized by the University/BOI AP or NIOS and must have passed General Nursing and Midwifery from Govt. of A.P or Nursing Council of India.
Nativity – Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh in order to apply for 85% local area seats. The Non-local candidates are eligible for 15% of Unreserved seats only.
Andhra Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing Application Form
Those interested and eligible candidates looking to apply need to submit the online application form. Authorities will not accept the application form in offline mode. Given below is the step-by-step procedure to submit the application form.
- To begin the process of application, candidates need to register in online mode through the official website i.e. ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
- At the time of Andhra Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing Registration 2024, you will have to provide your Roll Number, Date of birth, Mobile Number, Caste Category, and Captcha Code.
- After registration, you will receive a registration number and a roll number. You should note down these numbers for future references.
- In the next step, you will have to sign in and provide your complete academic, personal, and contact details.
- While filling the details, candidates need to upload scanned images of the following documents.
- Birth Certificate (SSC Marks Memo) (Mandatory)
- Mark Sheets of the qualifying examination for admission i.e. Intermediate or Equivalent Examination/ GNM – Grade Certificate not Accepted) (Mandatory)
- Study Certificates from 6th to 10th (Mandatory)
- Study Certificates – Intermediate or equivalent for 2 Years/GNM (Scan all pages if more than one pages)
- Transfer Certificate
- Latest Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Latest Parental Income Certificate (If applicable)
- Residence certificate of the candidate or either parent issued by MRO / Tahasildar of Telangana/ AP for a period of ten – years
- Employment certificate of parent (For Non-Local Status)
- Aadhar Card
- Service Certificate (If applicable) – Appointment order, probation declaration orders, service certificate
- Minority Certificate issued by Minority Welfare Officer (Muslim Only) (If applicable)
- Person With Disability (PWD) Certificate (If applicable)
- Local status Certificate issued by MRO of AP (candidates migrated from Telangana to Andhra Pradesh (If Applicable)
- Candidate’s Latest passport size Photo (Mandatory)
- Specimen Signature of the Candidate (Mandatory)
- The documents uploaded in the application form should be in PDF format. On the other hand, the candidate’s photograph and signature must be in JPEG format.
- After submitting the application form, candidates need to pay the necessary application fee.
- Finally, candidates should take a printout of the application form confirmation page and fee receipt for future references.
The application fees for Andhra Pradesh Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing admission are as follows.
- OBC/ SC/ ST candidates – Rs.1888/- (Rs. 1600/- + GST Rs.288/-)
- For All Other Candidates – Rs. 2360/- (Rs. 2000/- + GST Rs. 360/-)
Mode of payment – The application fee can be paid online using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
Andhra Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Selection Process
- The selection will be made by the Selection Committee appointed by the Vice-Chancellor, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences.
- To choose candidates for admission, authorities will release a merit list on the basis of qualifying exam marks.
- Please note that there will be different merit lists for admission B.Sc. Nursing (4 year course) and Post Basic B.S. Nursing (2 year course)
- At the time of preparing the merit list, authorities will follow the reservation policy of the state government.
Result and Merit List
- The merit list shall be prepared by the Under Graduate Admission Committee appointed by University subject to these regulations.
- Candidates will be able to download the merit list from the official website by entering their application number and Date of birth.
- Please note that Individual intimations will not be sent to successful candidates. So, you need to visit the official portal regularly after the exam.
- The ranks of all candidates will also be mentioned on the merit list. In case of a tie, the ranks will be allotted on the following basis.
- Total Percentage of marks obtained in Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry and English in the qualifying examination up to two decimal places.
- If the tie continues then the candidate who passed the qualifying exam in a single attempt will be preferred.
- In case both candidates passed the exam in a single attempt then age shall be taken into consideration and the older candidates shall be given a higher place in the Merit List.
- The Andhra Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing Counselling Process 2024 will take place in online mode.
- Successful candidates will have to register themselves again and pay the counselling fee to take part in the counselling process.
- During counselling, candidates will choose the colleges of their choice.
- The seats are allotted based on ranks of candidates and colleges selected by them.
- The admission is confirmed after the verification of documents and payment of admission fees.
- Candidates need to have the following documents at the time of verification.
- SSC or any equivalent examination showing date of birth and other particulars of the candidate.
- Mark sheet of Intermediate Exam
- Mark sheet of GNM
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution in which the candidate last studied
- Candidates claiming eligibility about local/non-local should furnish relevant certificates in support of their claim
- Candidates who have studied in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- If the candidate has studied in any educational institution, study / bonafide certificate from VI to Intermediate (Govt. / ZPH / Private School or College) shall be submitted.
- A candidate who has studied in 2 or more institutions in various places in Andhra Pradesh, study/ bonafide certificate from VI to Intermediate (Govt./ ZPH/ Private School or College) in those places shall be submitted.
- A candidate who has not studied a class in any school/ institution, a residence certificate for that period only shall be submitted.
- Candidates who have not studied in any school / college in the state of A.P.,but resided in Andhra Pradesh with private study in Andhra Pradesh & Telangana seven years residence certificate mentioning the period of residence preceding the qualifying examination (6th to Inter) by the candidate claiming eligibility as a local by virtue of residence shall be submitted.
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside the state of Andhra Pradesh & Telangana have to submit 10 years residence certificate of the either of the parents issued by MRO to claim un Reserved seats.
- Certificate of social status in case of one who belongs to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes or Backward Classes issued by an Officer prescribed.
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under PH quota should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: How can I apply for Andhra Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing?
Answer: The application form for Andhra Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing Admission will release in online mode only. Those who want to apply need to submit the application form through the official website of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences i.e. http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in
Question – 2: Will there be an entrance exam for the selection of candidates?
Answer: No, there will not be an entrance exam. Candidates will be selected on the basis of qualifying exam merit.
Question – 3: What is the maximum age for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing?
Answer: The maximum age limit for admission to post basic B.Sc. Nursing admission 2024 is 45 years. 48 years for SC & ST candidates
Question – 4: What is Andhra Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing fee structure?
Answer: The fee structure depends upon the college to which you are looking to apply. The university fee is Rs. 5500/-
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here