AMPCK (Association of Minority Professional Colleges in Karnataka) conducts UG CET entrance test after qualifying which candidates will be eligible to get admission into MBBS, BDS and engineering Courses for the academic year 2020-2021. AMPCK UGCET application form will be available in between March to April 2020 and entrance test will be conducted on May 2020. In case you are going to appear in this entrance exam then collect all possible information regarding this such as application form submission process, admit card, eligibility criteria, exam date, exam pattern, result etc.
Disclaimer: All information furnished here are for reference purpose only.
Table of Contents
- Candidates those are interested to apply for AMPCK UG CET should pass in 10+2/ II PUE or its equivalent exam with subjects Biology, Physics, English and Chemistry. Appearing candidates are also allowed to apply.
- Candidates who wish to participate in UGCET counselling will have to score at least 50% of marks.
- Candidates who are interested to get admission into Engineering/Dental/Medical courses under Linguistic or Religious category will have to submit Minority Certificate against it. The certificate should be properly signed by the Headmaster of the school from where candidates have completed their educational studies.
Note- Applicants those are seeking admission in Medical/Dental/Engineering program under Linguistic/Religious category they need to attach a minority certificate in the prescribed format and properly signed by the Headmaster of the High School where they have studied.
List of Associated Colleges
List of Dental Colleges:
- Srinivas Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore
- Vydehi Institute of Dental Sciences, Bangalore
- Rajarajeswari Dental College & Hospital, Bangalore
- Navodaya Dental College, Raichur
- Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences, Virajpet
- Bangalore Inst. of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Bangalore
List of Medical Colleges:
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore
- Srinivas Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore
- Navodaya Medical College, Raichur
- MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital, Bangalore
List of Engineering Colleges
- MVJ College of Engineering , Bangalore
- Bahubali College of Engineering, Shravanabelagola, Hasana Dist.
AMPCK UG CET Application Form
- Candidates are strongly instructed to fill up the application form properly.
- After downloading the application form candidates also need to make a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- which should be drawn in favour of AMPCK and payable at Bangalore.
- After filling up the application form candidates need to send the same along with all other formalities to the address specified below:
Chief Examiner Association of Minority Professional Colleges in Karnataka (Regd.) (AMPCK), Unit No.205, ‘Lakshmi Apartments’, No.6,
Cornwell Road, Langford Garden,
Richmond Town, Bangalore-560025
- Please keep one copy of your application form with you as you may feel the necessity of the same in future.
- Read all guidelines furnished on the question paper and answer sheet thoroughly.
According to the official notification of AMPCK UGCET, the exam will be organized at Mangalore, Bangalore and Raichpur. Address of the exam centres will be notified to candidates at their admit card.
Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Candidates can download the hall ticket from the official website by entering their registered mobile number as username and date of birth as password.
Candidates who will score minimum 50% of marks can view their rank. In order to check the result candidates are required to go through the official website.
The authority has released the date of uploading UGCET answer key which is May 2020. Applicants having objections related to the answer key can send their objection to Chief Examiner along with demand draft of Rs.100/- per question via post on or before May 2020. Demand draft should be in favour of AMPCK payable at Bangalore.
Please keep in mind any objection (s) received after the deadline will not be entertained.
*Amount payable against putting objection for answer key won’t be refunded.
Details related to the counselling procedure will be updated to candidates after release of official intimation regarding the same. Keep visiting the page for further updates.