AUAT (Aliah University Admission Test) is a popular entrance examination going to be conducted in the month of May By qualifying this exam candidates will be eligible to get admission into several undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Candidates those are interested to enroll in Aliah University must hold knowledge of Arabic and Islamic studies. Candidates who are eligible as per the minimum criteria specified by Aliah University can only apply for the exam. Find here all related and crucial information associated to AUAT such as application form, how to apply, eligibility criteria, admit card, exam pattern, important dates, result etc.
AUAT Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates are eligible to apply who meets with following eligibility criteria. Candidates those are found ineligible are not allowed to appear in the exam. Let’s have a look on the AUAT eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- In order to get admission into B.Tech course candidate must have completed class 12th with Math, Physics and Chemistry.
- In order to get admission into M.Sc course candidates should have secured 60% marks in aggregate in graduation and 50% marks in intermediate.
- Age of candidates must not beyond 25 years if they are applying for M.Sc, M.A and LLM course.
- Age of candidates must not beyond 22 years if they are applying for B.Tech, integrated course.
AUAT Application Form: How to Apply?
Candidates who find themselves eligible as per the norms of Aliah University can proceed to apply for AUAT. Following are the AUAT application procedure; please have a look:
- Go to the respective link in order to apply for AUAT.
- Upload signature and image in the specified format.
- Fill up all necessary details.
- Remit the application fee.
- At the last, submit the application form to the address
The chairman, AUAT
Aliah University, New town Campus
Action Area – 2, Kolkata – 700 156
- The application fee for the male candidates is Rs 500 for one course whereas for female candidates it is 300.
AUAT Exam Pattern
Check here AUAT exam pattern we are describing below. It will help you in exam preparation as by following it you’ll able to know an overall pattern of the question paper.
- AUAT exam will be organized in an online mode.
- Candidates will be given 2 hours of time in order to solve the question paper.
- Exam is subdivided into two major parts: part A and part B respectively.
- The total mark specified for part A is 25 whereas for part B its is 75.
- AUAT exam will be for 100 marks.
- Questions belong to language part will be subjective. Apart from this, all other questions will be MCQs type.
AUAT Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download the admit card probably in the month of April simply by entering the application number. Admit card will not be sent to the candidates individually. Candidates those are applying for two courses are required to generate two separate admit card.
We advise candidates to get in touch with us for latest news on AUAT result. Candidates will be asked to enter date of birth and roll number if they would like to check their result. After the result gets declared, candidates will get their respective result.
AUAT Important Dates
Candidates interested to get admission to several undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by Aliah University are required to check here all important dates:
|Declaration of result
|Publication of merit list
|Registration process for e-counselling
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here