All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi will manage the admission process of AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing 2022. Please note that the AIIMS institutes offer two B.Sc. Nursing courses, one is a 4-year B.Sc. Nursing Hons. Degree course, while other is 2 years post basic nursing course. To shortlist the candidates, the institute will conduct entrance exams. Please note that there are different entrance exams for B.Sc. Nursing (Hons) and post basic courses.
It is notified that the basic registration for AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing 2022 will start from December 2021. The candidates need to be medically fit in order to get the admission. The aspirant can check the complete details about the admission process through this post.
Latest: AIIMS Nursing 2022 application form has been released on 27th April 2022.
AIIMS Nursing 2022 Updates
- The application form for AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing 2022 is available only in online mode.
- Only female candidates can apply for B.Sc. Nursing (Hons) course.
- The foreign candidates looking for admission can apply for AIIMS, New Delhi only.
- The age of a candidate should be more than 17 years as on 31st December 2022 in order to get admission to B.Sc. Nursing (hons).
- For B.Sc. Nursing post Basic, the applicant must be a registered nurse or registered midwife with any State Nursing Council.
- To get admission into B.Sc. Nursing Post basic, the candidates have clear an interview/ personal assessment after passing the written exam.
AIIMS Nursing Important Dates 2022
|Starting of registration||27th April 2022|
|Last date for registration||To be updated|
|Update of Basic registration status (accepted and rejected)||To be updated|
|Correction windows for deficiencies in Basic registration||To be updated|
|Final Status update||To be updated|
|Uploading of prospectus||To be updated|
|Generation of final registration code||To be updated|
|Final registration (Payment of fees and exam city choice)||To be updated|
|Final status of application form||April 2022|
|Last date for the submission of required documents||To be updated|
|Hosting/ Uploading of Admit card||To be updated|
|Date of entrance exam (B.Sc. Nursing post basic)||To be updated|
|Entrance exam date (B.Sc. (H) Nursing)||To be updated|
|Date of B.Sc(Paramedical courses) exam||To be updated|
|Interview and personal assessment (B.Sc. Nursing post basic)||To be updated|
|Declaration of final result (B.Sc. Nursing post basic)||To be updated|
|Final result declaration (B.Sc. (H) Nursing post)||To be updated|
|1st online counselling (for all 7 AIIMS)||To be updated|
|2nd online counselling (for all 7 AIIMS)||To be updated|
|Open counselling (for AIIMS, New Delhi)||To be updated|
AIIMS Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2022
Here is the eligibility criteria for AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing 2022 that every candidate need to fulfill.
For B.Sc (Hons) Nursing (4-year degree course)
Gender: Only female candidates can apply.
Age Limit: The candidate must be older than 17 years as on 31st December 2022
Qualifying Exam: Applicants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology Subject
Qualifying Marks: Must have at least 55% aggregate marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects (50% for SC/ ST candidates)
For B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)
- The candidate must have cleared the 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board of education.
- Additionally, the applicant must possess a diploma in General nursing and Midwifery from any institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- The aspirant must be a registered nurse or registered midwifery with any state nursing council.
- For male candidates, it is mandatory to be registered as a nurse with the State Nursing Council. And, must have a certificate in General nursing (Ophthalmic Nursing/ Leprosy Nursing/ TB Nursing/ Psychiatric Nursing/ OT Techniques/ Community Health Nursing/ Cancer Nursing/ Orthopedic Nursing/ Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing) instead of midwifery of at least 6 months duration.
AIIMS Nursing Application Form 2022
- In order to apply for the AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing Entrance exam, the candidates have to register online through the official website www.aiimsexams.org.
- During basic registration, the applicants have to provide some basic personal and contact details.
- Post basic registration, the candidate can move on to the final registration.
- The aspirants need to provide all the necessary educational and personal details in the application form.
- In addition to this, the aspirant also needs to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- Please note that the background of the photograph should be white.
- After submitting the application form, the candidate must take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- There is no requirement to send the hard copy of the submitted application form to the institute.
- The application form submitted will not be considered valid until the candidate pays the required application fee.
- Fees applicable for the candidates of different categories are as follows
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 1200/-
- PWD candidates: Nil
- Please note that the mode of application fee payment is online. The candidates can pay the fee using payment gateways available on the official website using a credit card, debit card or internet banking.
AIIMS Nursing Exam Pattern 2022
The exam patterns are different for B.Sc. Nursing (Hons) and post basic courses.
B.Sc. Nursing (Hons.)
- Mode of Examination: Online (Computer Based Exam)
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours
- Number of Questions: 100
- Language of Exam: Both Hindi and English language
- Total Marks: 100
- Marking pattern: Each question will carry one mark
- Negative Pattern: 1/3 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Exam centers: Guwahati, Patna, Raipur, Delhi, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Thiruvananthapuram, Mumbai, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Jodhpur, Chennai, Dehradun, Kolkata
|Subjects||Number of Question||Maximum Marks|
B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic)
- Mode of Exam: Online (Computer Based Exam)
- Number of Questions: 70
- Duration of Exam: 90 minutes
- Type of Questions: Objective type
- Important Topics for written exam: Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing including Anatomy, Physiology & Pharmacology, Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery, Paediatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing and Professional Trends in Nursing.
- Exam center: Delhi
- Language of Exam: English only
Candidates who will clear the written exam will be called on take part in Personal Assessment/ Interview. Marks in the personal assessment will be awarded out of 30 on the basis of the following factors.
- Academic Performance at 10+2 level.
- Past academic performance in nursing exams.
- Performance as a staff nurse
AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2022
- The institute will upload the AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing Admit card 2022 on the official website.
- It is expected that the Institute will release the admit card at least 15 days prior to the date of exam.
- In order to download the admit card, the aspirant needs to provide basic details such as registration number, etc.
- Information regarding the date and venue of the exam will available on the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without an admit card.
- Keep the admit card safe after the exam as will be required during the later stages of admission.
- After conducting the exam, the result will be displayed on the official website.
- Please note that the authorities will not inform the candidates about the result declaration through post or any other medium.
- Apart from the result, a merit list will also be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates.
- The aspirants who will get their name in the merit list will be allowed to take part in the counselling process.
AIIMS Nursing Counseling
- The counselling will be held in online mode and its schedule will be available on the official website.
- During the counselling process, the applicants have to provide their choice of AIIMS in which they want to study.
- The counselling will take place in multiple rounds depending upon the seat availability.
- The final admission will be provided only after the verification of document.
- Candidates who will get selected after counselling need to visit the respective college for a medical test.
- The medically fit candidates have to pay the required fee for the confirmation of admission.
The applicants need to carry the following document for verification purpose. Please note that all these documents are required in original along with one set of attested copies.
- Admit card of the entrance exam.
- 10th class certificate (for the verification of date of birth)
- Degree/ Passing certificate of clearing the qualifying exam.
- Mark sheets of the qualifying exam.
- Migration certificate from the university/ board last attended
- NOC in case the candidate is an employee of state government/ central government/ Public undertaking
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)