AIHMCT WAT 2023: Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Bangalore conducts the entrance exam for admission of the candidates to pursue a bachelor degree in hotel management. The entrance exam is supposed to be held in May 2023. AICTE has accredited the Army Institute of Hotel Management and candidates can take admission to the institute and take admission after qualifying the entrance examination. In the post, candidates can know all the details about the Application form, Eligibility criteria, Exam pattern, and important dates.
Table of Contents
AIHMCT WAT 2023 Important Dates
The important dates have been given in the following table:
|S.No.||Name of the events of the Exam||Date Assigned|
|1.||Accessibility of Application form starts from||Feb 2023|
|2.||Deadline for submission of application form without late fee||March 2023|
|3.||Deadline for submission of application form with late fee||April 2023|
|4.||Examination date||May 2023|
|5.||Publication of the result||May 2023|
|6.||Date for Counselling process||June 2023|
|7.||Session will start||June 2023|
Note: The dates given in the above table are updated based on its official notification for the year 2023.
AIHMCT WAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the BHM have been given in the following points:
- Candidates’ father or mother must be serving in Indian Army for last 10 years.
- Those candidates will also be eligible to appear in the exam whose parents have discharged from Army after the competition of at least 10 years service.
- In addition to that, candidates must have passed the highest secondary level education.
- They must have English as compulsory education in the 12th standard exam.
- The age of the applicants must be at least 22 years.
AIHMCT WAT 2023 Application Form
The information is available in the following points about the application form:
Candidates need to apply online by visiting the official website of AIHMCT WAT. Candidates will be asked to fill their name, date of birth, father name, educational qualification and several other details.
Further, they need to make payment of Rs.750/- using credit card/debit card/net banking. Following documents are required to fill out the application form:
- Age proof
- Marks statement
- Category certificate
- Eligibility certificate
- Parent declaration
- Willingness certificate
- Caste certificate
AIHMCT WAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for AIHMCT WAT 2023 will be as given in the following points:
- Institute will conduct the AIHMCT WAT exam in May 2023.
- There will be a question paper of objective nature.
- In the question, there will be 100 questions of 100 marks.
More details have been given in the table below:
|Sections||Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Assigned|
|C||Hospitality and Tourism||20||20|
|D||Reasoning and Logical Deduction||20||20|
|E||Scientific Aptitude and Numerical Ability.||20||20|
AIHMCT WAT 2023 Admit Card
- After registering with the application form, candidates will be able to download their admit card from 30th April to May 2023.
- The admit card will be available on the official website of the institute.
AIHMCT WAT 2023 Result
- The result of the examination will be published on the official website.
- The institute may release the result in May 2023.
- All the successful candidates will get the admission in the institute after physical assessment.