All India Bar Examination has extended the last date for AIBE application form till 15th July 2021. All eligible aspirants must submit their application form in prescribed format if they want to appear in the test. An incomplete application or an application with wrong/fake inputs will be simply rejected by the authority. So, collect all its related info before you move to the application procedure.
Important Instructions to Register for AIBE Exam
- Candidates can register themselves by following the official portal link.
- You need to upload all required documents such as signature, photograph and enrollment certificate in the prescribed format.
- Aforesaid documents need to be attested by any Gazetted officer.
- Any document without attestation is liable to be rejected.
- Suppose you’ve inserted any wrong inputs or uploaded any wrong document then you need to get it rectified by mailing to AIBE along with your registration number before the publication of admit card. Official email id of AIBE is [email protected]
- Candidates do not need to send any sort of documents via post.
- You must provide valid email and contact number as further communication will be made through this only.
- SC/ST/OBC category candidates need to upload a notarized copy of their category certificate either in English or Hindi along with other essential documents.
What you Need to Keep Ready Before Registration?
- Enrollment Certificate
- Advocate ID card (in case issued by State Bar Council)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned photo & signature
Step-by-Step Guidelines to Apply for AIBE with Screenshots
Please follow the instructions while filling up the application form for AIBE exam 2021:
Step 1- Go to the official website and click the register button.
Step 2: Fill up the registration form available on website with appropriate inputs, upload documents and finally click the ‘Save Button’. After completion of the registration process, your unique registration number along with password will be sent to your registered email ID. Candidates also need to put their enrollment number with state code according to their enrollment certificate.
Step 3: Once you submit your application form then go to your email inbox for registration number and password.
Step 4: Go to the home page of AIBE i.e. http://www.allindiabarexamination.com/ and click the “Login Here”.
Step 5: Provide your registration number and password.
Step 6: Now you can see your registration details on screen, now click the button “Print Challan”.
Step 7: Now press (Ctrl+P) to print your challan.
Step 8: After 24 hours from registration, candidates need to go to any SBI branch for making payment of the application fee (Rs. 2500 + Rs. 60/- as bank transaction charge.)
Step 9: Make the necessary payment and retain candidates’ copy of the challan with you.
Step 10: After 20 hours from making payment re-login to your account by using the same login credentials.
Step 11: Now click the “Upload Challan” button.
Step 12: Upload challan and provide details such as journal number, branch code & date of challan.
Step 13: At last click the “Application Form” and take printout of the same for future reference.
Step 14: Your application form will be appeared on screen in this way.