AIBE Admit card 2021: Candidates aspiring to practice law in India will need to appear for the AIBE exam which is conducted by the Bar Council of India. Candidates can download their respective admit card for exam from the official website of AIBE. Only those candidates will be able to download their AIBE Admit cards who have successfully applied for the exam. Through this article, candidates will know the necessary information on the AIBE Admit card in a simple manner. Applicants are advised to read the complete post to know each and every detail on the AIBE Admit card 2021.
AIBE Admit card 2021– Highlights
- Applicants must check the details printed on the admit card and inform the officials in case of discrepancy.
- The admit card for AIBE exam will only be available via online mode.
- The officials will not send any physical admit card to the candidates appearing for the exam.
- Entry to the examination hall will not be permitted till applicants show the admit card to the officer at the premises.
- Applicants should keep multiple printout of the admit card to avoid any kind of mishap.
- Applicants will need to report the exam centre with the admit card and one photo ID proof, without which entry will not be given.
How to download AIBE Admit Card 2021?
Applicants should follow the guidelines and instructions stated below in order to download the admit card for AIBE Exam –
- Visit the official website.
- On the left side of the website, you’ll need to click the link “admit card (AIBE)”.
- Now you’ll land on a new tab where a login window will appear.
- Login using “Registration ID” and “Date of Birth”.
- You’ll see a link to open the admit card.
- Click the link and your admit card will be presented on the screen.
- Now download it and keep a printout of it for future use.
Details printed on the AIBE Admit card 2021
Candidates are required to cross-check the details printed on the admit card. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, they must report to the officials immediately. Here are the details that should be on the admit card of every candidate-
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s roll number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Examination time
- Examination centre
- Examination Date
- Reporting Time
- Application number
- Category under which candidate applied for the exam.
- Exam related instructions
AIBE Admit card verification process
To those applicant’s who have little or no idea on how to verify details on the admit card for AIBE Exam. Here’s how to do the verification of the AIBE admit card-
- The admit card can be downloaded only by passing the verification phase.
- For verification, login to the official website.
- Click on the “admit card” link to see it.
- Cross-check the details.
- In case of mismatch in the details, click on the “mismatch” tab just below it.
- In case of correct details, click on the “complete” tab.
- Download the AIBE admit card and retain a few printout of it for future use.
Note: In case of discrepancy, candidates are recommended to communicate to the authority without any delay.