AIBE 2022 application form will release in the 1st week of May 2022 in online mode. This test is organized to test the ability of the advocates to practice legal profession in the country. This exam is mandatory for candidates who have earned a law degree from the academic year 2009-2010 onwards. Those who clear this exam will be awarded a ‘Certificate of Practice’ by the Bar Council of India. The application form for this exam will be released in May 2022. This will be an open book exam and will be conducted in different cities all over the country. In this article, we are providing the candidates certain basic guidelines for the preparation of exam. Along with this, the other important details related to AIBE 17 2022 such as exam pattern, eligibility, application, etc is also provided in this post.
AIBE 2022 Overview
|Name of the exam||AIBE 2022|
|Full Form||All India Bard Examination (AIBE)|
|Purpose of examination||To determine capabilities of candidates to practice the profession of Law in India|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Offline (Pen and Paper Based Test)|
|Examination Authority||Bar Council of India and Legal Education Committee|
AIBE 2022 Important Dates
Below here are given the official dates for AIBE 17 2022.
|Starting of online registration||1st week of May 2022|
|Starting of fee payment through Challan||2nd week of May 2022|
|Last date to register online||Last week of May 2022|
|Last date for payment||June 2022|
|Last date for completion of online form||June 2022|
|Availability of admit card||July 2022|
|Exam date||July 2022|
AIBE Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidates must keep in mind the following eligibility criteria before applying for the AIBE 2022 exam:
- Only Indian national candidates are eligible.
- The aspiring candidates should have completed their 3-year of 5-year LLB degree programme.
- There are no minimum marks prescribed in the qualifying exam.
- The applicants should be enrolled with any State Bar Council.
- He/ she must possess an Advocate ID Card/ Enrollment Card issued by the State Bar Council.
- No age limit is prescribed to appear for this exam.
- There is no limit to the number of attempts.
AIBE Application Form 2022
The link to fill the application form for AIBE 17 2022 will be provided on the official website.
- In the application/ registration form, the candidates will have to provide details such as name, gender, father’s/ husband’s name, date of birth, address, etc.
- The candidates will also have to upload scanned copies of photograph, signature, category certificate and disability certificate (if applicable) into the application form.
- After the submission of the form, the candidates will receive a registration number and password on their email id.
- Using this registration number and password, you can login again to print the Challan for application fee payment.
- The bank will return you the applicant’s copy of Challan after the submission of fee.
- This copy should be scanned and uploaded into the application form after 24 hours of making payment in the bank.
- After completing this process, take a printout of the application form and keep is safe for future references.
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs 3500/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs 2500/-
Mode of payment – Authorities will accept application fees in both online and offline mode. To pay the application fee online, you may use methods like a credit card, debit card, or internet banking. You can also pay the application fee offline by submitting a bank challan.
AIBE Exam Pattern 2022
The exam pattern of AIBE 17 2022 is given below:
Mode of exam: Offline (OMR Sheet Based Test)
Number of questions: 100
Type of questions: Multiple-choice questions
Question paper language: The question paper will be available in 11 different languages.
No negative marking.
- Language of questions – Eleven (Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati, Oriya, English, Assamese, Punjabi)
|Subject||No. of questions|
|Cr. P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)||10|
|C.P.C (Code of Civil procedure)||10|
|I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)||8|
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act||8|
|Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents and Consumer Protection Law||5|
|Public Interest Litigation||4|
|Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act||4|
|Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules||4|
|Law Related to Taxation||4|
|Labor & Industrial Law||4|
|Intellectual Property Laws||2|
|Land Acquisition Act||2|
AIBE 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the AIBE 17 2022 will be as per the curriculum of 3-year and 5-year LLB programmes offered by the law schools and prescribed by the Bar Council of India.
AIBE is a prestigious exam for the students of law and there are many law aspirants who are hoping to appear for the AIBE 17 2022 exam. We are providing below certain preparation hacks which you can adopt to perform well in your exam:
- Make a proper study plan while preparing for your exam. Collect all the study material at one place before starting your preparation. Searching here and there for material while studying can be a major distraction.
- Time management is very important while preparing for this exam. More time should be given to the topics that you are weak in whereas the simple topics might require less time. Plan accordingly.
- Making notes of important topics while studying is also a very helpful strategy. These notes play a major role while you are up for the revision at the last moment as it saves you from going through the complete book.
- Practice mock test and sample papers. You can buy practice papers of good authors or can also get practice papers form internet.
The Bar Council of India had published preparatory material for the candidates appearing for the first AIBE exam. These preparatory materials are available in the form of PDF and can be availed easily on the internet. The complete material is available in the form of two books and is the best guide to assist you in the preparation of your exam. Apart from this guide, you can follow some other highly recommended books for your preparation that are listed as below:
Guide to All India Bar Examination by Dr. P. K. Pandey
All India Bar Examination (AIBE) Guide by Dr. S. M. Rajan & P. K. Jain
Practice Test Papers for All India Bar Examination by Showick Thorpe
AIBE 2022 Admit Card
- The admit card for AIBE 17 will be issued in online mode on the official website.
- Candidates will be able to download their admit card by entering their registration number and date of birth.
- The admit card is a very important document that must be carried to the exam center on the date of the examination.
- Along with the admit card, candidates also need to have a valid ID proof at the the examination.
- The candidates who do not have a valid AIBE 17 admit card 2022 will not be allowed to take the exam.
AIBE XVII (17) Answer Key 2022
- Soon after the examination, authorities will publish the provisional answer key.
- The answer keys will be published in online mode through the official website.
- Please note that the answer keys will be released for all four paper codes i.e. A, B, C, and D.
- With the help of answer keys, candidates can predict their probable scores.
- Candidates may challenge the answer key if they are not satisfied with the same.
- The final answer keys will be released after considering all the challenges.
- Authorities will prepare a the result on the basis of the final answer key.
AIBE Result 2022
- The AIBE 17 2022 result will be announced on the official website after the evaluation of the answers.
- The applicants will be able to check the result by entering their roll number and date of birth.
- All the candidates who are declared qualified in the exam will be eligible to get the ‘Certificate of Practice’ by the Bar Council of India.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – AIBE XVII (17) 2022
Question – 1: What is the benefit of taking the AIBE XVII (17) examination 2022?
Answer: The main benefit of taking the AIBE XVII (17) examination 2022 is that you will get a Certificate of Practice (COP) after passing this exam. This will legally allow you to practice law in a court of law.
Question – 2: How can I see by AIBE 2022 scores?
Answer: The result of the AIBE XVII (17) examination will release online. Please note that the result will include section-wise and overall marks, percentile, etc. Apart from this, qualifying status i.e. Pass or Fail will also be present of the result card.
Question – 3: From which subjects, the questions will be asked in the examination?
Answer: The questions will be asked from the following subjects – Administrative Law, Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act, Code of Civil Procedure, Company Law, Constitutional Law, Criminal Procedure Code, Cyber Law, Environmental Law, Evidence Act, Family Law, Indian Penal Code, Intellectual Property Laws, Labour and Industrial Laws, Land Acquisition Act, Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act, Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer Protection Law, Law related to Taxation, Professional Ethics and Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules, Public Interest Litigation.
Question – 4: Is it an online exam or an offline exam?
Answer: The examination will be conducted offline through OMR sheets.
Question – 5: In which cities the examination will be conducted?
Answer: The examination will be conducted in the following cities –
|Maharashtra & Goa||Aurangabad|
|New Delhi||New Delhi (NCR)|
|Punjab and Haryana||Amritsar|