A Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET) will be conducted for selection of candidates for admission to B.Ed. Colleges of Rajasthan. It is a state level entrance test organized by the Govt. Dungar College, Bikaner on behalf of Government of Rajasthan. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the entrance test through online mode. The exam will be conducted most probably in the month of May 2023. Candidates can find complete details regarding the Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test 2023 here from this article.
Table of Contents
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Rajasthan PTET 2023|
|Full form||Rajasthan Pre-Teacher Education Test 2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Online|
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Schedule
The table below presents the official dates related to Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test 2023:
|Release of online application form||February 2023|
|Last date for submission of application form||March 2023|
|Correction in application form will begin from||March 2023|
|Last date for making correction in application||April 2023|
|Issue of admit card||May 2023|
|Date of entrance test||May 2023|
|Result declaration||June 2023|
|Beginning of counseling process||July 2023|
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to meet the criteria prescribed below to be eligible for Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test 2023:
- Candidates with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MBC/ Widowed & Divorced female candidates) in bachelors and/ or masters degree in any field from a recognized university are eligible.
- Those who are appearing in the qualifying examination (final year) may also apply in the PTET 2023 subject to condition that they should have their result up to last date of online counseling registration and should satisfy the above conditions.
Note: Candidates who have passed graduation through correspondence course by taking only one University Examination (one sitting), even if they have cleared post graduation degree on the basis of this degree or have not studied through 10+2+3 scheme or 10+1+3 (old scheme) are not eligible to appear in PTET.
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Application Form
The application form for Rajasthan PTET 2023 will release in online mode most probably from February 2023. Candidates will be able to obtain the application form by visiting the official website.
- Applicants will have to provide their basic personal and academic details into the application form.
- Scanned copies of candidates’ photograph and signature should also be uploaded into the application form.
- After providing all the important details into the application form, the candidates can submit it online.
- Along with the form, the candidates are also required to submit a prescribed amount of application fee.
- The candidates should keep a copy of the duly filled and submitted application form with them in case of future correspondence.
- The candidates need to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs. 500/- as PTET application fee.
- Submission of the application fee can be done via net banking/ debit card/ credit card or through E-Mitra Kiosk.
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Exam Pattern
The basic overview of the Rajasthan PTET exam pattern 2023 is provided here:
- Mode of exam: Online
- Duration of exam: 3 hours
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Number of questions: 200
- Question paper language: English & Hindi both (except Language Proficiency Test)
- Total marks: 600
- Marking scheme: For every correct answer, 3 marks will be awarded.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking for the incorrect answers.
|Topics||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test||50||150|
|Language Proficiency Test (English or Hindi)||50||150|
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for the Rajasthan PTET exam is provided below:
- Mental Ability: Creative Thinking, Reasoning, Generalization, Imagination, Drawing inferences, Judgment & Decision Making, etc
- Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test: Interpersonal Relations, Leadership, Social Maturity, Communication, Awareness, Professional Commitment, etc
- Language Proficiency Test (English or Hindi): Functional Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension, Sentence structures, etc
- General Awareness: Current Affairs (National & International), Environmental Awareness, Indian History & Culture, Great Indian Personalities (Past & Present), India and its natural resources, Knowledge about Rajasthan, etc
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Admit Card
- Candidates will be able to download their admit card using their application details from the official website.
- Upon downloading, the candidates should take a printout of the admit card and carry it to exam center on the day of exam.
- No candidates will be allowed to appear for the examination in case they do not carry their admit card with them.
- Details related to the exam such as the schedule and venue will be mentioned on the admit card.
- The candidates should keep the admit card safe as it will also be required at the time of counseling and admission.
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Result
- The result will be made available on the website and intimation about the same will be given in the leading newspapers of Rajasthan.
- Mark sheets of the candidates will be made available on website of the PTET or other site as informed through newspapers and can be downloaded.
- Candidates who clear the exam will be invited to take part in the counseling as per their merit in the exam.
- At the time of counseling, original documents and eligibility of the candidates will be verified.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates after counseling as per their merit, choice and availability of seats.
Question 1: What will be the mode of Rajasthan PTET application form?
Answer: Rajasthan PTET application form will release through online mode.
Question 2: When will Rajasthan PTET application release?
Answer: It is most likely to release in February 2023.
Question 3: What will be the mode of Rajasthan PTET entrance test?
Answer: Rajasthan PTET entrance test will be held in online mode.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here