Check here all latest updates on SVIMSET 2018 such as eligibility criteria, Application form, Syllabus, selection process and other associated details. SVIMSET 2018 is a popular entrance exam hosted by Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Triputi for admission of eligible candidates to Doctor of Medicine (MD) courses in various departments at the institute.
Required Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants need to satisfy below conditions before appearing for SVIMSET 2018 exam. The eligibility criteria for SVIMSET 2018 will be as follows:
Interested candidates must have qualified MBBS programme from a medical college recognized by Medical Council of India and should also have done mandatory internship while the time of applying.
The applicants who will be finishing internship on or before examination year are also eligible to apply, provided that the applicants submits the proof mentioned in the application filled and qualified by the principal/dean and the affirmation signed by the applicants.
Keep in mind: The Basic Qualification approved may vary from time to time as per the MCI rules and regulations.
Pattern of SVIMSET 2018 Examination
- The SVIMSET 2018 will comprise 100 multiple choice questions.
- The duration of exam will be 90 minutes
- The syllabus for the test will be same as per the MBBS syllabus including Para-clinical, pre-clinical, & clinical subjects.
- Each question will be one best or right answer type having four alternatives.
- More than one answer signified against a question will be considered as wrong response.
- Each question with correct response will be awarded with one mark.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong response
- Zero mark will be given for the unanswered questions.
How to Apply for SVIMSET 2018 Entrance Exam
Applicants seeking admission to Entrance Examination can apply online by going through official website link which is www.svimstpt.ap.nic.in. They need to read all instructions carefully and provide all important details prescribed in the application form. For successful completion of application process candidate have to deposit certain amount of application fee.
SVIMSET Entrance Exam 2018 Important Dates (Tentative schedule)
- Date of release of application forms: December 2017
- End date for issue & receipt of application forms: January 2018
- SVIMSET 2016 entrance exam date: February 2018
- SVIMSET 2016 result announcement date: March 2018
- Counseling will start from: April 2018
- Commencement of the new session: May 2018
For further details regarding SVIMSET 2018, you may visit official website link which is www.svimstpt.ap.nic.in
Feel free to Share your query with us, if any. We will try our level best to revert soon. Thanks