NEET UG Syllabus 2018– NEET UG exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education for aspirants seeking admission to MBBS and BDS programmes. The authority has published the syllabus of this test after analyzing various state level class XI and XII exam syllabus. Major subjects which are involved under the NEET UG syllabus 2018 are Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
So, in order to qualify the NEET UG exam candidates should be well-prepared with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. You must follow syllabus while preparing for the exam. This way doesn’t only make your preparation at a good level, but also help you in achieving considerable marks.
Along with syllabus candidates should be also well-aware with prescribed exam pattern of NEET UG 2018. I’m elaborating below all contents of NEET UG exam pattern 2018 which will help you in the understanding upcoming question paper. The paper pattern gives you the idea about the type of questions, number of questions, marking scheme, negative marking rule etc.
NEET UG Exam Pattern 2018
Please go through the important information related to the exam pattern of NEET UG:
- Only one paper will be involved in the test consisting 180 objective type questions.
- Questions will be asked in the exam from Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
- Aspirants are free to choose English or Hindi as the language of the question paper.
- The authority has specified exam duration as 3 hours.
- There will be 4 marks given to aspirants in against of every correct response whereas, 1 mark gets deducted from the total for every incorrect response.
- Negative marking system exists, therefore be careful while answering questions.
The article may be updated with some new information after the release of NEET UG official notification 2018. Keep in touch with us if you’d like to receive regular updates on this exam.
NEET UG Syllabus Download PDF: Check Here