After the submission of NEET PG online Application form 2019, the authorities will issue the computer-generated NEET PG Admit Card 2019 for all the eligible candidates. It is expected that the NEET PG 2019 exam will be conducted in the 2nd week of January 2019 and authorities will release the admit card 4 days before the date of exam.
Admit card is an extremely important document that should be kept safe till the admission procedure gets over. In this article, we will discuss all the necessary details regarding the NEET PG Admit Card 2019 that the candidate aspiring for NEET PG 2019 exam should know.
Latest: Candidates can download their admit card by clicking the link given below.
How to Download NEET PG Admit Card 2019?
All candidates will be informed about the availability of admit card SMS and email on their registered phone number and email id.
Follow the steps mentioned below in order to download the NEET PG Admit Card 2019.
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website in order to download the admit card.
- On the official website, click the NEET PG Admit Card 2019 link.
- Candidates have to enter their application form, password, security pin etc. then only they will able to access the admit card.
- The admit card will appear on the screen as soon as you enter the login details.
- Download and save the admit card.
- Candidates have to take a print out of the admit card and affix their latest photo in the prescribed space in the admit card.
Note: The admit card will also be mailed to the registered email id of the candidates.
Specification of Photograph to be uploaded on the NEET PG Admit Card 2019
- The size of the photograph to be uploaded in the NEET PG Admit Card 2019 should be at least 35mm x 45mm with a minimum of 75% coverage of the face and head of the applicant.
- The name of candidate and Date of capturing the photograph should be mentioned in the caption lying at the bottom of the photograph.
- The Background of the photograph should be white.
- The photograph should not have any shadow reflection or red eye.
- The photograph must be printed on good quality paper with a minimum of 600 dpi resolution
- There should not be any scratches or stains on the admit card.
Details Available on the NEET PG Admit Card 2019
Following details will be available in the NEET PG Admit Card 2019
Details regarding the candidate: Candidate’s Name, Roll no. , Father’s Name, Category, Sub category, Gender, Address of correspondence, registration number etc.
Details regarding the NEET PG Exam 2019: Exam date, Exam time, Medium/language of exam, Examination venue, instruction to be followed during the exam etc.
Important Points regarding the NEET PG Admit Card 2019
- The candidates must carry the Admit card along one photo identity proof in original at the examination center. PAN Card, Voter ID card, Driving License, Passport, Aadhaar Card will be considered as the valid photo identity proof.
- Apart from the admit card and photo identity proof, the applicant must also carry the photocopy of Provisional/permanent SMC/MCI registration. Please note that the photocopy of SMC/MCI registration will be retained by the test center.
- In case the applicant carries an e-Aadhar card as a photo identity proof then it must be in good condition.
- The foreign medical graduates not having the SMC/MCI registration must bring the original screen test pass certificate issued by NBE.
- Candidates without a valid NEET PG admit card 2019 and required documents will not be allowed to appear in the exam under any circumstances.
NEET PG Exam Pattern 2019
The exam pattern for NEET PG 2019 will be as follows:
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Type of Question to be asked||Objective type|
|Language of Exam/Question paper||English|
|Total number of Questions to be asked||300|
|Marks to be awarded for a correct answer||4 Marks|
|Negative Marking||1 Mark will be deducted for an incorrect answer|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours and 30 Minutes.|
NEET PG Syllabus 2019
The syllabus of NEET PG 2019 will be consisting of subjects in accordance with the Graduate medical Education Regulations issued by MCI with prior approval of Indian Government.
Visit here to download your admit card