The JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2019 will be released on the official website on 6th March 2018. It will be a university level entrance exam and admissions will be offered to the MBBS Programme in Karaikal & Puducherry campus of Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER). There will be no option for offline application. Interested and eligible candidates need to register online and submit the application form before the last date. In this article, we will provide details about the JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2019 for the aspiring candidates.
News: JIPMER MBBS application form will be accessible online from 6th March 2018. Check out the important dates.
JIPMER Application Dates 2019
The official notification for JIPMER MBBS has been released now. We have offered the dates in the table accordingly. Please confirm your eligibility before you think of applying for the exam.
|Commencement of online registration||6th March 2019|
|Last date of online registration||12th April 2019|
|Date of Exam||2nd June 2019|
Steps to Fill JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2019
- Visit the official website of JIPMER and find the MBBS registration form.
- Enter all the mandatory registration details like Name, Date of Birth, Email Id and Phone Number etc.
- Click on “Register” and login credential will be sent to the registered Email Id and Phone number of the applicant. Please ensure that registered mobile number should not be registered with DND (Do Not Disturb) services.
- Now login and enter the personal, educational and contact details in the application form.
- There will be an option to choose the exam center in the application form.
- After entering the details it is mandatory for the candidates to upload the scanned images of latest passport size photo and signature in a prescribed format.
|Images to be uploaded||Dimension||Size|
|Photograph||30 mm x 45 mm||10KB – 80KB|
|Signature||80 mm x 35 mm||10KB – 80KB|
Note: The photograph should be colored and must have Name along with the date. The signature should be done using a black ball point pen only.
- Check the preview of the application form by clicking “Preview Application Form” button
- Submit the application form after checking the declaration box.
- After submitting the application form candidates have to submit the application fee through online mode only.
- Finally, take a printout of duly filled JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2019 and fee receipt for future requirements.
Note: The applicants should verify the details entered before submitting the application form as no application correction window will be provided by the authorities.
JIPMER MBBS Application Form Fee 2019
The application fee for JIPMER MBBS Application Form will be Rs. 1500/-. However, relaxations will be given to the candidates from the reserved categories as shown in the table below.
|Categories of candidates||JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Fee|
|General (UR) candidates||Rs 1500 /-||+ Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OBC (Both creamy and non creamy layer candidate)||Rs 1500 /-|
|SC /ST candidates||Rs 1200 /-|
|NRI / OCI candidates||Rs 3000 /-|
|OPH||Exempted for the application fee|
Candidates, please remember that the application fee will not be refunded in any condition. So they must read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying.
Mode of Payment
The application fee needs to be paid via Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit card only. Candidates, who have successfully submitted the form and paid the application fee, can only download their respective admit card.