Candidates, who are willing to appear in JIPMER MBBS 2017, they need to apply for the same in online mode. Candidates must fill up the form in the prescribed format by including only genuine information. Application of a candidate will be rejected in following circumstances:
- Candidate not meeting the age criteria;
- Candidates failed to achieve minimum stipulated score in the qualifying exam;
- If Candidates from OBC Non-creamy layer have not submitted the certificate in the necessary format or their sub-caste NOT mentioned in the current Central OBC List.
- If a candidate has applied under SC/ST category without having appropriate document.
- If a candidate has applied under PUDUCHERRY status with NO genuine proof.
- In case candidate has not submitted the OCI Registration Certificate provided by the related authority.
Check Your Eligibility Criteria- Click Here
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply in online mode only.
- For applying online, candidates need to go to the home page of JIPMER http://jipmer.edu.in/ and click the link “Apply on-line MBBS admission – 2017”.
- Go through the important instructions mentioned in the prospectus carefully.
- Upload Photograph and signature and make payment of requisite application fee in online mode by using debit card/credit card/net banking.
Important Instructions for Candidates
- No other modes of application rather than online will be accepted.
- Application form of candidates can be submitted after clicking the submit button. Please do not forget to upload photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are required to download a copy of their filled in application form which will contain information such as application number, scanned photograph, Personal details, scanned signature and the payment info.
- Fee, once paid, won’t be refunded under any circumstances.
- After submission of the form candidates won’t be allowed to make any changes.
- If you have filled any wrong information in the form then it would be rejected.
|Category of Candidate||Application Form Cost|
|Unreserved / NRI / OBC /OCI||Rs. 1000 + transaction charges|
|OPH/ SC/ST||Rs. 800 + transaction charges|
|Payment Mode||With using credit card/debit card/net banking|
Instruction to Upload Photograph and Signature
- Candidates need to upload recently taken photograph with light background.
- Photograph must be captured on or after 31.01.2016.
- Both photograph and signature should be in JPG format.
Download Your Admit Card- Check Here
If you are facing any difficulty while applying for JIPMR MBBS 2017, let us know about your concern.