HPU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019: The Himachal Pradesh University is going to invite applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to Post Basic B.Sc Nursing programme through entrance test. The admission will be strictly made through candidates’ performance in entrance test. Through this article, candidates can retrieve all possible details related to this test.
HPU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates (tentative)
Below, you can find the tentative schedule for HPU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance exam 2019.
|Sl. No||Events||Respective Dates|
|1.||Application form availability begins||June 2019|
|2.||Deadline to submit the application form||July 2019|
|3.||Admit card can be uploaded||July 2019|
|4.||Date of entrance exam||July 2019|
|5.||Answer key will be published||August 2019|
|6.||Result will be declared by||August 2019|
|7.||Merit list will be issued||August 2019|
|8.||1st round of counselling will be organized on||August 2019|
|9.||2nd round of counselling will be organized on||September 2019|
Only those candidates are eligible to appear in the test, those fulfill the minimum eligibility norms as notified by the authority:
- Minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC) in 10+2 or its equivalent exam;
- Candidates should have done registration as Registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM) with H.P State Nurses Registration Council, Shimla.
- 50% marks in General Nursery & Midwifery from an institution/school recognized by Himachal Pradesh Nurses Registration Council/Indian Nursing Council.
HPU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form: How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates need to fill up online application form before the given deadline. The online application is followed by providing basic info, uploading photograph (50 Kb max) & signature (30 KB max) and payment of application fee (Rs.2000/- for General/OBC/OBC-PH and Rs.1000/- for SC/ST).
Aforesaid payment can be made by challan, Net banking or by using debit card/credit card. In case you’re making payment through challan then you need to go to your nearest SBI branch. Upon completion of all above procedure candidates need to submit their system generated application form along with the copy of fee receipt to the address furnished below:
“The Assistant Registrar (Entrance Tests)
Room No.10 Admission Block, Ground Floor,
H.P. University, Summer Hill, Shimla-171005 (H.P)
The detailed info about HPU post basic B.Sc nursing entrance examination pattern is furnished below:
- There will be only one written paper in the exam.
- The medium of the test will be English only.
- All questions will be objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) only.
- Every question will have four alternatives among which candidates need to choose one right answer.
- The exam will consist of a total of 150 questions carrying 1 mark for each.
- The exam will be of 2 hours duration.
- No negative making rule will be applicable.
List of participating subjects are as follows:
- Medical-surgical Nursing: 20 Questions
- Fundamentals of Nursing: 20 Questions
- Paediatrics Nursing: 20 Questions
- Psychiatric Nursing: 20 Questions
- Midwifery & Gynaecology: 20 Questions
- Community Health Nursing: 20 Questions
- Nutrition: 5 Questions
- Anatomy & Physiology: 10 Questions
- Microbiology: 5 Questions
- Pharmacology: 5 Questions
- General Knowledge: 5 Questions
Candidates have only one option of getting their admit card i.e. from the official web portal of the authority. Visit this post regularly for further updates regarding uploading of admit card. We’ll update here actual link and date of uploading admit card.
Result and Merit List
Result and merit list will be uploaded officially at the admission portal of HPU in the month of July 2019. If you want to get quick updates on HPU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing entrance exam 2019 result and merit list then I advise you to keep visiting this post regularly.