GPAT Admit Card 2019: The admit card/hall ticket of GPAT 2019 is available from 7th January 2019. The facility to download the admit card for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2019 will be commenced only after the successful completion of GPAT registration process. Candidates, who submit the application form before the due date, can download the GPAT admit card by providing their unique application ID and password.
Download your admit card using the link given below.
GPAT Admit Card 2019 important dates
|Admit card will be available from||7th January 2019|
|Date of entrance exam||28th January 2019|
Hall ticket of GPAT
GPAT Admit Card 2019 is the exam’s hall ticket which candidates can download from the official portal of conducting body i.e. AICTE. The authority will organize the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2019 probably in January 2019. The admit card of GPAT will comprise the candidate’s photo, name and signature, GPAT Roll number, venue, test date & time and other important instructions for the candidates.
The admit card will also be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID. In case you will not receive the admit card, then please contact the help desk of authority.
Important points to remember:
- Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2019 Admit Card will be issued online only.
- The admit card (hall tickets) will be released only for those applicants who will submit their application forms on time along with the necessary fees.
- To download the admit card, provide login credentials on the candidate login page.
- Look for the download link of link admit card and click it.
- Candidates should download and print GPAT Admit Card (also known as hall ticket) to appear in the exam.
- Admit Card is an obligatory condition in order to appear in the test. Candidates must carry a print out of their Admit Card to the test centre.
How to download admit card of GPAT 2019?
Below, we are listing step wise step instructions to download the GPAT admit card for the ease of students.
- Click on the download admit card link which will be available after the release of official notification.
- Now provide the login credentials such as application ID, password; that must be same as used for the application form.
- Click on admit card link and download it.
- Print the generated GPAT admit card 2019 and undergo the instructions mentioned in it carefully.
- The admit card will comprise some important details such as candidate’s photograph, name, GPAT Roll number, exam schedule, venue address and other important instructions related exam.
- Bring the same while appearing in the exam. Without a valid admit card no candidate will be allowed to write in the exam.