The Directorate of Higher Education, State, and Government of Maharashtra will be conducting the MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Exam. It is a state-level examination that will be supposedly conducted in the month of June. This year, the exam is scheduled to be conducted om 8th to 9th June 2019.
This exam will provide you entrance in a regular two-year, full-time course of Bachelor of Education offered by university manager, government and unaided institutions of Maharashtra state. The authority has not notified the fixed date of releasing the form. It will be updated to you soon.
Latest: MH B.Ed CET 2019 is scheduled to be held on 22nd May 2019. The tentative month for the availability of application form is April 2019. Read here all about the application procedure.
Eligibility Criteria for MAH B.Ed CET 2019
The candidates looking forward to the MAH B.Ed CET 2019 exam should be passing certain eligibility criteria.
- The local candidates should have passed their graduation from a recognized university of Maharashtra State.
- In addition to this, the candidates who have earned their graduation degree from an institution situated at the Maharashtra-Karnataka border area are also considered eligible, if their mother tongue is Marathi.
- The candidate or at least their parents needs to be domicile of the state of Maharashtra.
- Candidates whose parents are working as Maharashtra government employees are also considered eligible.
Note: This eligibility criterion is for the local candidates of Maharashtra. For the candidates who are not local, the eligibility criterion is mentioned in the information brochure, released by the Directorate of Higher Education.
Age Criteria: The authority has not mentioned any upper age criteria for appearing in the exam. However, the age will be estimated as on July 01, 2019.
Application Form for the MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Exam
Those who have matched all the eligibility criteria will next be looking for the application form. The application form for B.Ed admission 2019 Maharashtra will be made available on the official website www.bed.mhpravesh.in from around first week of April. Before the candidate can fill the form, he/she will need to provide their mobile number and email address. After that, the candidate can start filling out the application form. A registration fee of Rs 5000/- is also to be submitted by the candidate, which will not be refunded. The candidate is supposed to take out the printout of the filled application form as well as the payment receipt and submit it at the facilitation center announced by the Directorate of Higher Education.
While filling the form, the candidates are supposed to submit the copies of the following documents:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet/certificate
- School leaving certificate
- FY, SY, TY Degree marks memo
- Degree Certificate
- CET Application Form
- Hall Ticket of CET
- Printout of the online application form or option form
- Domicile or Birth Certificate
- CET Score Card 2019
Exam Pattern for MAH B.Ed CET 2019
Here are the quick highlights of Maharashtra B.Ed exam pattern, have a look:
- It will be a computer-based online test.
- The question paper will be divided into three different categories:
- Mental ability
- General knowledge
- Teacher aptitude
- The question paper will be available in English and Marathi.
- There will a total of 100 questions, all of them will be multiple choice questions (MCQs). Each question will be of 1 mark and there will be no negative marking for the incorrect response.
- The total time provided to answer these questions will be 1 hour and 30 minutes.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks allotted||Total marks subject-wise|
|Mental Ability||40 questions||1 mark||40 marks|
|General Knowledge||30 questions||1 mark||30 marks|
|Teacher Aptitude||30 questions||1 mark||30 marks|
|Total- 100 marks|
MAH B.Ed CET Admit Card
MAH B.Ed CET 2019 admit card will be available to download at its official website. Candidates will be intimated through Email//SMS regarding the availability of hall ticket. Once they click the respective link, they will be able download their admit card. In order to download admit card/hall ticket, candidates need to enter their registration number/roll number following by the password/date of birth. They need to affix the photograph preferably the same photograph which was uploaded during online application process. Don’t forget to bring hall ticket and photo identity proof in original while coning to the exam centre.
Announcement of the Results
First, a provisional merit list will be released with the help of which, the candidates can estimate their ranks before the authorities release the final merit list. The final results for the MAH B.Ed CET 2019 will be made available on the official site.
Important Dates Regarding the MAH B.Ed CET 2019
Here are certain important dates regarding the commencement of the MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Exam, so that you do not miss out anything important:
|Important Event||Expected Date|
|Initiation of Online Registration||April 2019, 1st week|
|Last date for printing application form||1st week of May 2019|
|Admit Card||1st week of May 2019|
|Examination Date||22nd May 2019|
|Issue Date of B.Ed CET Score Card||May 2019, 4th week|