LSAT 2019: Law School Admission Council (LSAC) is organizing the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). LSAT 2019 will be held for offering admissions to various law programmes such as B.Sc LLB, BA LLB, and B.Com LLB. The one principal benefit of the candidates who take up and cleared LSAT 2019 is, through a single admission test the successfully course completed candidates are eligible for the admissions of multiple law colleges in India that recognized LSAT—India scores. It is notified that the LSAT 2019 exam will be conducted on 19th May 2019 at 16 cities in India.
LSAT is organized to assess candidate’s subject knowledge, aptitude, and verbal reasoning skills. Here, candidates can check complete details of LSAT 2019 including admission eligibility, important dates, exam pattern, results, admit card, etc.
Latest: LSAT 2019 application form has been released on 16th October 2018. You can apply using the link below.
LSAT 2019: An overview
|Exam name||Law School Admission Test|
|Popular as||LSAT 2019|
|Designed by||USA–based Law School Admission Council (LSAC)|
|Online Registration||16th October 2018- 15th May 2019|
|Registration mode||Online only|
|Exam date||19th May 2019|
|Examination mode||Offline (paper-and-pencil test)|
|Duration||2 hours and 20 minutes|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 3800/-|
LSAT 2019 Important dates (Released)
Below, we are listing the actual schedule for LSAT 2019 exam. Aspirants who want to get an idea about the upcoming LSAT 2019 can go through below table. All the dates mentioned in the given chart have been updated based on its official notification:
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Online Registration Window opens from||15th October 2018|
|Last date for online registration|
|Date of release of Admit Card||9th to 18th May 2019|
|LSAT-India 2019 Exam Date||19th May 2019|
|Result will be announced be on||1st June 2019|
It is the candidates’ responsibility to ensure the LSAT 2019 eligibility criteria of the associated law schools before proceeding to register for the LSAT India. If an applicant registers for the test and then found ineligible for admission to the intended law school/program, then their application will be rejected and no test-fee refund will be given under such situations.Those who satisfy in all the eligibility norms shown below are eligible to apply for LSAT 2019.
- LSAT BA LLB: Candidates studied class 12 with a minimum 45% aggregate marks are eligible to apply. Those who are studying now in class 12 are also eligible to apply.
- LLB: Candidates who hold Bachelors degree from a UGC approved institute and attained 45% are eligible to apply. Those who are undergoing now final year of Bachelors degree also eligible to apply.
- LSAT LLM: Candidates who studied Three years LLB or five years BA LLB and attained 45% marks eligible to apply for attending LSAT 2019.
List of Exam Centers
LSAT 2019 exam will conduct at the various places shown below
- North: Chandigarh, Delhi (NCR), Jaipur, Lucknow
- South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi
- East: Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi
- West: Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur
LSAT 2019 Application Form: How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply LSAT 2019 exam online only. The LSAT India 2019 registration will commence from 15th October 2018 and lasts until 6th May 2019. To apply online, candidates need to visit the official website i.e. www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia. Aspirants can check below some important instructions regarding LSAT 2019 registration process.
- Online registration for the LSAT India 2019 entrance test: At first, candidates need to log on to the official website at lsat.fdshive.com.
- Click on “apply online’ link and enter all the required details in the application form.
- Candidates have to pay Rs 3800/- as necessary LSAT—India registration fee. The payment of fee can be made online only through credit/debit cards.
- On the successful completion of registration, all applicants will get a LSAT—India registration number. Applicants will have to provide this LSAT—India 2019 registration number while submitting the application forms to the connected colleges.
- After getting the LSAT registration number 2019, the applicant must download the application form from the related college. The college admission application forms will need candidates to write their LSAT—India registration number at the given place.
- All applicants who complete the LSAT registration pay the test fee in a prescribed manner before the due date.
Note: The College (s)/School (s) will not consider your LSAT score for admission if you do not complete the LSAT 2019 application filling process and pay the application fee for the program(s) before to the last LSAT 2019 application date. For more information about LSAT 2019 application form and registration process, the candidate can also contact Pearson VUE at email@example.com.
Application Link: Official Website
The details of LSAT 2019 Exam pattern are given below:
- It is a pen-paper mode examination.
- The total duration of the exam is 2 Hours and 20 Minutes.
- There shall be 100 questions in LSAT 2019.
- There is no provision of negative marking in LAST 2019 and therefore the candidates should leave no questions unanswered way.
LSAT 2019 Syllabus
According to the organizer, LSAT-India is meant to help anyone with good critical thinking skills. That is the reason why LSAT question pattern has no questions to assess the mathematical knowledge, no questions on current affairs, no questions on English grammar and no questions to check candidate’s legal knowledge. LSAT India comprises of questions to check logical reasoning, analytical reasoning, and reading comprehension skills of candidates.
Pearson VUE India will issue the LSAT 2019 admit cards for the students who successfully completed their registration process and received an acknowledgment notification on their registered webmail. Eligible candidates can download the admit card from its official website after signing-in to their account with Pearson VUE India website. Each of the LSAT admit Card 2019 will consist a Unique Identification Number which represents candidate’s “registration number”.
Note: The authority will not send the admit card either by post or email.
Results of LSAT will declare on its official website most probably in the month of June 2019. Candidates can view it after entering Login ID and Password. Pearson VUE do not issue rank lists, they pass the results to the LSAT marks considering law colleges in India. The candidates who scored high marks will get more preference than the candidates scored lowest marks. The participating institutes will shortlist the candidates and later invite them to attend a counseling secession. Finalist names will declare after the counseling process.
LSAT Admissions 2019
LSAT scores are considered by a large number of law institutions/universities in India to offer admission to law courses. The admission process will be different for the various institutes. Candidates have to follow the admission process specified by the particular institution/university in which they are looking for admission. Candidates should report to the institution of their choice along with their scorecard of LSAT 2019 to get admission.