RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2018-19: Applications will be invited by Railway Recruitment Secunderabad (RRB Secunderabad), from interested and eligible candidates to fill up various vacant posts in Indian railway.
Those who are looking for the railway jobs can apply for the RRB Secunderabad Recruitment process as per the prescribed schedule. The candidates are advised to check the employment news/Rozgar Samachar and other local dailies in regular basis to check the latest updates regarding RRB Secunderabad vacancies.
To know more about RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2018-19, candidates can go through the article mentioned below.
RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2018-19 Application Form: How to apply?
- All interested and eligible candidate should visit the official website of board.
- Now look for the latest recruitment link from its home page.
- Click on the official notification link of given post.
- Read the instructions and eligibility criteria before starting the application fill in process.
- Candidates have to fill all the mandatory fields with correct and legal details.
- Make the payment of that particular post (if needed) application fee according to which category / community you fall into.
- Review the details once you submit it.
- At last click on Submit button.
- Candidates should take print out of it & keep it safe for future reference.
Candidates who registered successfully can check their call letter online through the official website of organization. Applicants should download their call letter and bring t he same while coming to the examination center. Without a valid admit card no candidate will be allowed to write in the exam.
Candidates first need to go through the written entrance exam organized by the RRB Secunderabad for the particular post. Applicants who qualify in the written examination are called for document verification process. The selection of selected applicants is truly made on the basis of merit based upon their performance in written/online examination.
The appointment of selected applicants is depends on the passing mandatory Medical Fitness Test to be organized by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational and caste certificates and verification of character of the applicant.
The result of every stage will be published in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar and some other national and regional newspapers. These are also available in the official website of RRB, Secunderabad. To qualify the exams applicants need to score the minimum qualify marks as listed below:
- For candidates from Open, UR (Ex-Serviceman) and UR (PH) category – 40%
- Candidates from ST, ST (Ex-Serviceman) and ST (PH) category – 25%
- Applicants belonging to SC/OBC, SC/OBC (Ex-Serviceman) and SC/OBC (PH) – 30%
However, result is published as per merit according to the availability of vacant posts offered against different communities.
Railway Recruitment Board,
Secunderabad – 500017
Contact number: +91 40-27789546, +91 40-27821663
Fax No: +91 40-27831733
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org