SSC JE 2022 application form will release on 12th August 2022. A recruitment exam will be conducted by the SSC to select the candidates for the post of Junior Engineers. The candidates who successfully clear this exam will be considered for recruitment based on their eligibility and other conditions. In this article, we have provided the important details related to SSC JE 2022 recruitment process. The aspirants can go through this post to get the complete information.
Latest: SSC JE 2022 application form will be releasing on 12th August 2022.
SSC JE 2022 Important Dates
Below given are the official dates related to SSC JE 2022.
|Online application form availability||12th August 2022|
|Last date for application submission||2nd September 2022|
|Release of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam date||November 2022|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
SSC JE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the candidates who aspire to appear for the SSC JE exam 2022:
- Citizen of India, Subject of Bhutan or Nepal
- Tibetan refugee, who came to India before 1st January 1962 to become a permanent resident
- Person of Indian Origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of settling permanently
- Age limit: The maximum age limit varies from 27 years to 32 years depending on the post.
- Qualification required: 3-year diploma or equivalent degree from a recognized university is required in the relevant field.
SSC JE Application Form 2022
SSC JE 2022 application form will be released in online mode. The candidates will have to register themselves online on the official website ssconline.nic.in. The candidates will have to enter their basic information in the application form and upload their photograph and signature in scanned format. All the details entered must be checked carefully as any request for correction in application form will not be entertained at a later stage. After providing all the information, the candidates can submit the application form. A registration id and password will be generated after the successful submission of form.
The application process will be completed only with the successful submission of application fee. The application fee will be Rs. 100/- and can be paid by SBI Challan/ net banking or any credit card/ debit card. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-servicemen category and all women candidates will be exempted from paying the application fee.
SSC JE 2022 Exam Pattern
To provide the aspirants a fair idea about the nature of exam, the SSC JE exam pattern 2022 is provided below:
- Mode of exam: Computer-based test for paper 1 and written test for paper 2
- Exam duration: 2 hours each for paper 1 and paper 2
- Type of questions: Paper 1 will be objective type and paper 2 will be conventional type
- Number of questions: 200 for paper 1
- Total marks: 200 for paper 1 and 300 for paper 2
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be provided for each correct response (paper 1)
- Negative marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect response (paper 1)
|Papers||Topics||No. of questions||Max. marks|
|General Intelligence Reasoning||50||50|
SSC JE Syllabus 2022
The detailed syllabus for SSC JE 2022 exam is provided as:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: Analogies, Similarities, Differences, Space Visualization, Problem Solving, Analysis, Decision Making, Relationship Concepts, Arithmetical Reasoning, Number Series etc
- General Awareness: Current Affairs, India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity and Scientific Research, etc
- General Engineering:
- Civil Engineering: Building Materials, Estimating, Costing and Valuation, Surveying, Soil Mechanics, Hydraulics, Irrigation Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Environmental Engineering
- Structural Engineering: Theory of Structures, Concrete Technology, RCC Design, Steel Design.
- Electrical Engineering: Basic Concepts, Circuit Law, Magnetic Circuit, AC Fundamentals, Electrical Machines, Transmission and Distribution, Estimation and Costing, Utilization and Electrical Energy, Basic Electronics, etc
- Mechanical Engineering: Theory of Machines and Machine Design, Law of Thermodynamics, IC Engine Fitting & Accessories, Air Compressors Cycles, Fluids, Hydraulic Turbines, Centrifugal Pumps, etc
Preparation Tips for SSC JE 2022
The candidates aspiring for SSC JE exam 2022 can follow these basic strategies for clearing the exam:
- Always keep yourself up-to-date with the current affairs going on in India and around the world.
- Completely revise all the topics related to your relevant engineering subjects studied at the time of qualifying degree.
- Manage your time properly between the different subjects of study focusing more on the subject you are weak in.
- Solve practice papers to get a better understanding of exam pattern and your preparation status as well.
- Do not study stressfully. Stress will only degrade your potential and will bring you no good.
SSC JE Admit Card 2022
The admit card for SSC JE 2022 will be released on the official website of the commission to be downloaded by the candidates. The candidates should take a printout of the admit card and carry it to exam center on day of exam. The details of the exam will be communicated to the candidates through their admit card. Any candidates who do not carry a valid admit card will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
SSC JE 2022 Result
SSC JE result 2022 will be displayed on the official website of the commission. After the declaration of the result, the list of the candidates in the order of their ranking will also be published on the website. Apart from this, other details of the candidate such as name, date of birth, address, category, etc will also be published along with their rank. The candidates can however opt out of this by providing the choice at the time of application filling.